cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

What a hectic week full of exciting updates and improvements! We know there’s been a ton of change this past week, and we want to make sure that our longer tenured customers don’t feel left out! 

Even though our look and feel has changed, we’re continuing to focus on being customer-first. Thanks for hanging in there with us, and we hope you’re ready to grow together with us because we love having you here! 🙂 Whether you’re a long-time Community guru, or someone who just joined a month ago, we’re for you.

That’s why we’re excited to share a public display of affection with customers who were with Public Mobile since before our big brand refresh (more eligibility details below), as a token of our appreciation.

What’s up for grabs:

• $0 1 GB bonus data Add-On
  • Does not expire until fully consumed
  • The data speed will match the speed of the data that is included as part of your rate plan. If your rate plan doesn’t include data, the Add-On will default to be at 4G LTE Speed. 

Eligibility criteria:

• Bonus Data Add-On will be automatically applied to customer accounts that were activated as of August 19, 11:59 PM ET or before
  • Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.
  • If your account falls into suspend before September 4, you will become ineligible for the bonus Data Add-On.

How to claim your data:

• No action required- on August 23rd, eligible customers will receive an SMS from Public Mobile confirming you’re on the list!
  • Bonus Data Add-Ons will be applied within 2 weeks of receiving the confirmation SMS. Note: Please allow the two week period to pass before reaching out to the Moderator Team if you are expecting a bonus Data Add-On.
  • Once it’s been applied to your account, you will receive a confirmation SMS. 

Happy net surfing!

-Public Mobile Community Team

632 REPLIES 632

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is this a prank I got message 5131 as a thanks to customers we gave 1Gb of data to your account thanks for been a customer: 

@amy_mccallum wrote:

This is awesome!   Thank you!   

Is this a one time add on or monthly?

One time data add-on (not monthly) that will stay in your account until used up.  So it's up to you if you use it all within one day, one week, one month or even year/s:)

PrincessTara13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thank you for the added data!!! 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Farseen  - It is a one time thing.  When it's gone, it's gone.

Hedder29

Yeah!  It’s great being a dinosaur...with data!  Thank you!

Farseen

This is great! Thank you. Will the 1GB get re-applied every billing cycle? Or do we just get 1GB and then when it runs out, it's gone for good?

petrus9980

Great

amy_mccallum

This is awesome!   Thank you!   

Is this a one time add on or monthly?

mathieu13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Really appreciate the 1GB, and loving the new design changes! 

Good work, PM team!

Suthurnbell

Thanks much appreciated

Caren1969

Thanks for the gift 😀

Abaker

Thanks so much! Only had the service for a couple of weeks. Recommended by my daughter and I am very grateful. It’ll be nice to have no surprises on my bill...except maybe the occasional free gig of data.... 😉

hend0005

My text said it would be added within 1 week. Also that another confirmation text will be sent once it has been applied.

Zareendar

Thank you so much!!👏👏

i do have a question if you don’t mind! If a person has been active before August 19, but within this month, decides to change their phone plan, for example go from the $10 plan to the $15 plan, would it still count or no? Thank you! 🙂

Mark67

This is awesome.  Love the service so far.  I have a few drop zones but can live with that.  Only question is, is this a one time thing with the extra gig or does it continue each month moving forward.  

iqbalsidat

Wow. That's great

Thanks

Iqbal

lacomber

Merci

Lauremartie

Wow Thanks a lot guys for the bonus. I'm so grateful ✌😀

teporron

That's awesome!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ancorablue wrote:

Thank you.   I can’t quite figure out though if this is just for a month or if it’s permanent? 

It's a one-time add-on...meaning like with all the Canada add-ons, it stays on your account until consumed.

Edit: ninja'd

@AncorablueIt is 1 time 1Gb data bucket that you can keep until you have used it up.

Snowbunny

This is so awesome!! I have never felt so appreciated as a customer as I have through Public Mobile.  THANK You!!! 💜

Ancorablue

Thank you.   I can’t quite figure out though if this is just for a month or if it’s permanent? 

Rockabilly

Just got the SMS. YAY!

Pound

Just got the text. Switching to the $15 plan after receiving the add on. 1GB will last me two months, and if I stretch it, three months. So I'll save $30. Thanks! 

Jensams2019

This is absolutely amazing!!! Thank you public mobile so much! Switching to you guys was definitely the best thing I've ever done 🙂 

Pound

You guys are hilarious!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dnewf wrote:

Thanks for the extra 1 gig but its says it was or is applied  at Aug 20th but check my acct today nothing there!

It does not say that. It says that to be eligible you need to be active from Aug 19 to Sep 4.

PMFanatic

THANK YOU so much!!!  Smiley Happy

Another great reason to stay or join PublicMobile!

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just got the text. Awesome!! 

Need Help? Let's chat.