cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@nat1989, the $10 & $25 referral credits are NOT stackable.  It is mentioned in the origanal post for this topic (in the spoiler section),

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

If I'm referring my spouse and set her up on my account, does that still count to earn the referral credit?

Mayor / Maire

Yes you can refer her but you can’t set up in YOUR account...1 Sim 1account...

Mayor / Maire

@RobM wrote:

If I'm referring my spouse and set her up on my account, does that still count to earn the referral credit?

@RobM

It's one number on one account with one distinct e-mail address at Public Mobile.

You can use your number to refer your spouse's account.

You can use the same credit card.

Public Mobile accepts e-mail aliases.

@Lieux wrote:

Maybe I didn't word that the best way. When I log into my account, I see a dropdown for account number, suggesting I might be able to access multiple accounts with the same login credentials. Is that the case?

Different accounts (different phones, different sims), but accessed under the same login.

Mayor / Maire

@RobM wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

Maybe I didn't word that the best way. When I log into my account, I see a dropdown for account number, suggesting I might be able to access multiple accounts with the same login credentials. Is that the case?

Different accounts (different phones, different sims), but accessed under the same login.

No sorry you can’t do that... 1 account for 1 Sim...

Mayor / Maire

@RobM wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@RobM

No, that is a phantom drop down menu.

One account per e-mail address (=login info). 

@Lieux wrote:

@RobM wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

No sorry you can’t do that... 1 account for 1 Sim...

Many thanks. Any idea what the account dropdown box is for?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm not sure if this has been spoken about, but I have an extra sim card laying around. I jumped too early on a promo with the free sim and 1 month credit. Didn't know they'd have all these promos following that. I should of waited till now to get it because I'd have 10 dollars off for the next 6 months and a 25 referral reward, with 25 going towards my folks PM account. If this was a regular company, I'd just call in but obviously this is a low cost carrier so no complaining allowed haha.

Anyways, any idea what I can do with my extra SIM card? I'm thinking I should open a new account and do a self referral. Problem is, I'll have 25 dollars sitting in a new account I don't need with no way to transfer that money out right? Is there anyway of keeping this account alive with just a US 1Gb add on? When I go to the US, I can just use it there? Or do I need some sort of base plan to keep the account active?\

Thanks