cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

April fools 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Just wanted to share my experience for this deal.  I activated a sim card at home around 2 pm.  The referral number received a text message right away for the referral.

The $25 credit showed up the next day at 12 noon on both phones (referrer and referree).

Hope this helps anyone out there.

rlu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The guy in Walmart told me that I still can get referal credit if they activate for me in the store. So I let them did it there, any chance I get the referal credit? What I need to do? Thanks

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rlu wrote:

The guy in Walmart told me that I still can get referal credit if they activate for me in the store. So I let them did it there, any chance I get the referal credit? What I need to do? Thanks

@rlu 

Unfortunately...you are out of luck....same scenario happens often with walmart and promos...

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@rlu  You will get the usual (off-promotion) $10 referral credit. And the Walmart wireless person will get their usual PM sales commission.

You had to be careful with Walmart. They are notorious 

@Brooke_C@Alan_K, can we please drop WalMart as an approved seller of PM Sims?

They continue to allow the OSL reps to force in-store activations.  Let's boot them out!

If I were a new subscriber, I'd be quite dissatisfied.

Yes it’s a horrible experience indeed. Faced it two weeks back myself. 

Edited by computergeek541 to remove personal information