cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

$25 referral credit Feb 14 - Mar 18

Top right announcement panel on my self serve overview page is showing $25 referral promo.

Sharing is caring!

From Feb 14 – Mar 18, 2019 refer your friend to Public Mobile and both you and your friend will receive a one-time $25 account credit!

Mayor / Maire

Re: $25 referral credit Feb 14 - Mar 18

Not me I have nothing...strange...

@Lieux, it's inside 'My Account', on the right side of the overview page.

Mayor / Maire

YESSSS thanks I can see it now @stonechucker...They don't want that anyone see it????Smiley Frustrated

I shared it in the french side!!! It's written that for more info you can see them on the community??!!!!! But where?????

Oracle

I'm sure there will be an announcement  @Lieux we just have to be patient Smiley Happy 

I

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

I'm sure there will be an announcement  @Lieux we just have to be patient Smiley Happy 

I

Read the condition of this promo when it is announced.  You don't want to miss the chance to stack the 6x $10/m promo with this $25 referral credit 

EDIT:  The $25 credit is for online activation only.  If you want to stack $25 referral and 6x $10/m promotions together, make sure that you activate online at home.  Don't use computer at PM retail partner stores

Oracle

Here we go again, the announcement is a day late and a dollar short!  They need to automate the announcements so that they appear just before the information is loaded into customer accounts. 

Mayor / Maire

So @popping we can stack both promotion 6x $10/m promo with this $25 referral credit 

???

Highlighted
Public Mobile

@Lieux wrote:

So @popping we can stack both promotion 6x $10/m promo with this $25 referral credit 

???

Yes, it's stackable Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Thanks @Alan_K !! Smiley Happy