cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Hey, looking for a referral, PM me please. Cheers

Got one, thanks!

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@kokanee27 wrote:

Hey, looking for a referral, PM me please. Cheers!

@kokanee27 , it sounds like you've decided to join up. It's always good see new members/customers. 

Highlighted

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully the sign up will be trouble free!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kokanee27  a écrit :

Be patient is a good attitude to have now..Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kokanee27 wrote:

Do it all online. Use an open browser without all the blocks and filters and security measures etc. to give it every opportunity to work.

I mostly use Firefox with a bunch of add-ons filtering things. When I need to do something unlocked-down for things like forms and such I use Edge.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

@kokanee27  a écrit :

Be patient is a good attitude to have now..Smiley Wink

Yes, the activation and self-serve systems are misbehaving today, but members should keep trying so that sign up can be finished before this promotion ends on Monday.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have got a new sim card, will active it today

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@frank312 wrote:

I have got a new sim card, will active it today

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Highlighted

I made an activation yesterday and I made a refferral but I got only $10 for referral not $25. Could I know why???

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you activate it online? You only get the $25 if you activate it online. Otherwise it’s $10.