cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] System Issue: Accounts in Suspend

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: The account suspend issue has been resolved. Thank you.

————————

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved. 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

591 REPLIES 591

MarieRamsey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

THE ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED. THIS IS  ALIE.

Is your service back up and, active yet? 

bcd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data is working, I didn't test this before. Still no voice or text though.

"Sorry, your current plan does not include text messaging. To update your plan to include texting and for info about your account visit selfserve.publicmobile.ca"

MarieRamsey

Every single customer that has been affected by the auto-pay, even manual pay failure should have their accounts CREDITED in a major way.

My autopay failed, i made a manual payment, my service renewed then suspended again all within 24 hours.

It is completely embarrassing to have people attempt to contact you and have it fail like this. 

People need their phone service for emergencies, etc. 

And they couldn't even send a MASS TEXT to the customers this is effecting? I had to find out by coming here.

Completely unacceptable.

Was yours affected like many customers were yesterday, but then you did a manual pay and it worked again for the rest of the day but is now down again today? 

Leo57

I just need the service to work. 

@MarieRamsey wrote:

WOW thanks AGAIN PUBLIC MOBILE.

Auto pay didn't work, so i made a manual payment... plan renewed yesterday. the payment is logged in the payment history.

AND YET my service is suddenly suspended today? WHY?

and two tickets since yesterday made, (one almost 24 hours without a reply)

public mobile is the worst phone company. TERRIBLE SERVICE. 

I know your frustration. Try removing the sim...then carefully re-install. Restart phone. Give it a try...I know it's a longshot.

MarieRamsey

WE SHOULD ALL BE CREDITED FOR THE LOST TIME, PHONE CALLS, TEXTS AND EMBARESMENT OF HAVING OUR PHONE SERVICE OUT.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

MarieRamsey

That's a lie my service is not back.

we should all be credited as well.

Leo57: Those people would be long gone by now. If they're working now they're getting back to their lives. We did see several people reply that they are working. But they wouldn't be on this community now. You will likely have already seen and done any of the suggestions. Clearly there are still some problems.

Leo57

I know I saw your post yesterday. This is really bad.

MarieRamsey

The exact same thing is happening to me and YET no reply or help from PM employees. We should all be credited for this. 

roses

My plan just magically started working at 9 pm PST last night.  All I did was send a really nasty message to the tech guys because I was awaiting news on my 83 year old father's health and test results after he was admitted to the hospital.

gk00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did submit a ticket. Waiting for a reply. Frustrating.

Leo57

Most of the people that had suggestions yesterday are people that did not have service problems. I want people that had the problem and now dont to give us suggestions. 

bcd

Yes the auto charge showed both on my PM account and my credit card. I've made a manual payment on top of this (now 2 charges on card), it didn't fix the problem.

Most likely this is remnants from yesterday's outage.

You did everything right: paid manually, contacted agent.

I guess you did reboot, reset network, tried SIM in another phone?

roses

Not me.  But you are getting suggestions on here to manually pay after it's already been auto-paid.  And even better, some who double paid still have no service.

Leo57

This is funny. My data works. I can go on the internet with it but thats as far as it goes.

MarieRamsey

WOW thanks AGAIN PUBLIC MOBILE.

Auto pay didn't work, so i made a manual payment... plan renewed yesterday. the payment is logged in the payment history.

AND YET my service is suddenly suspended today? WHY?

and two tickets since yesterday made, (one almost 24 hours without a reply)

public mobile is the worst phone company. TERRIBLE SERVICE. 

Leo57

Did you try turning your phone off and back on? Haha just kidding. Thats all I was getting. I opened a couple of tickets on this and still waiting

HI @bcd , Did you check My Account or credit card  and check if  PM charged you money already? or they didn't charge you yet?

bcd

This is still not resolved for me, more than 24h without service now. I've tried all the suggestions on here. Opened another ticket, waiting for response. This is brutal. Get what you pay for I guess.

HI @gk00   so,  you see what you topped up in Available Fund?

There are still some users with no service this morning.  Open a ticket with PM CS Agent and let them help from the system

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gk00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Autopay didn't go through yesterday. I manually topped up and my credit card is charged so have sufficient funds but account still suspended. No service available for 2 days now. Please provide update on if other customers are still dealing with this issue.

Leo57

No reply yet

Leo57

I paid twice cause people on here were saying to do a manual payment and it would start working. HAHA there was a lot of jokers here yesterday. I just love when people keep saying " did you try turning your phone off and on?" All these techs here. I used to work for tech support for IBM and that was my first question haha

@Leo57 wrote:

I opened a ticket this morning around 6:00 am. All I can do is wait now and turn my phone on and off hoping that it starts working. 

HI @Leo57   You checked the inbox here and they have not reply yet?

It's long enough, message them again:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Leo57

I opened a ticket this morning around 6:00 am. All I can do is wait now and turn my phone on and off hoping that it starts working. 

@roses wrote:

Yippee, pay twice to ensure you get service.

HI @roses   you paid twice or another April Fool's joke?  LoL

Need Help? Let's chat.