cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: [Fix in Progress] Select customers missing Rewards upon plan renewal

Looks good.  Credits received on affected account, with these messages received:PM-RewardFix.png

Interestingly, part 1/2 came in at 11:51am, and part 2/2 arrived at 12:12.  Seems they were batching the 2 parts separately!  Also interesting that first message had apostrophes replaced by ? (unicode?) while they were correct in second message (yes, I notice these things!).

"Rewards" section of self-serve account still shows an error banner, but I won't sweat it as there doesn't seem to be any impact at this time.  May or may not be related.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Appreciate the update. Just a nitpick: where so many community users reported this issue, it's a bit alienating when you guys say "We identified an issue". Why not something that acknowledges that it was reported in the community so that we feel vindicated? Like "We acknowledge the issue that was reported in our community and are investigating..." These little things make a difference to customers.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Good to hear that it was not just me.

On my payment history I see credits applied as usual but my credit card was charged full amount for my plan.

Looking forward to the fix.

Thanks

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I wonder of it was the same issue that hit people renewing in September. My reward/data issue was sorted out then but it sounds like it was only partially fixed overall and is recurring?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anyone else's credit from this issue not match up with their rewards? 

Mayor / Maire

I think Public should do something for the customer like $10 goodwill on top to affected customers. Some might have lost service if they don't use autopay or had to top up again.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K one of my accounts was supposed to renew last night, I just checked it and the rewards weren't applied and the autopay didn't apply the funds either. It says plan expired but the account still works for now.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning I check last night and everything for me is fine and it's working. Thank you for fix ing the issue and give solution to the situation I had yesterday with my account and the rewards issue. I hope if others are still going through the same problem I had yesterday with my rewards, have a speedy solution to their cases too.

Have a lovely day 

Oracle

@mh1983 wrote:

Appreciate the update. Just a nitpick: where so many community users reported this issue, it's a bit alienating when you guys say "We identified an issue". Why not something that acknowledges that it was reported in the community so that we feel vindicated? Like "We acknowledge the issue that was reported in our community and are investigating..." These little things make a difference to customers.

Yeah, the wording isn't the best.  That said, it is always customers that identify problems like this as they are the ones affected.  Maybe the wording should be "we have identified the cause of an issue... and are apply corrective actions"

Oracle

@cavemantoronto wrote:

I think Public should do something for the customer like $10 goodwill on top to affected customers. Some might have lost service if they don't use autopay or had to top up again.

Good point.  Personally I have never had a service disruption before.  If I did and it was clearly not my fault, I would at least seek service credits.