cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: [Fix in Progress] Select customers missing Rewards upon plan renewal

@GR wrote:

one of my accounts was supposed to renew last night, I just checked it and the rewards weren't applied and the autopay didn't apply the funds either. It says plan expired but the account still works for now.  

Ditto, but I think this was likely due to system maintenance (server refresh/migration) that occurred overnight.  It looks like things are running behind but eventually catching up (as of this writing, I see rewards were just applied in the last hour or so, and I'm waiting to see plan renewal and then SMS notifications later).

If everything is working, I'd just hang tight and let the system catch up on pending jobs!

GR
Mayor / Maire

@CalgaryBen yup my rewards were put in too but the plan hasn't renewed yet but the phone still works so that's good. Like you said everythings probably a bit behind but will work out! 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Resolved] Select customers missing Rewards upon plan renewal

Hi Alan,

I have been on autopay for years and years and had no problem. I always have enought funds on my card but this time the autopay didn't work, so I just manually paid by clicking 'reactivate current plan'. The account still shows as 'expired' after I paid and also I noticed that my royalty reward is $9.00 but you guys credit me only $6.00. Can you also help fixing this issue? I don't want my account to get deactivated because of the system glitch. Thanks.

Public Mobile

@cowbow_wow wrote:

Hi Alan,

I have been on autopay for years and years and had no problem. I always have enought funds on my card but this time the autopay didn't work, so I just manually paid by clicking 'reactivate current plan'. The account still shows as 'expired' after I paid and also I noticed that my royalty reward is $9.00 but you guys credit me only $6.00. Can you also help fixing this issue? I don't want my account to get deactivated because of the system glitch. Thanks.

@cowbow_wow , thank you for being with us for so long! Someone from the Mod team will be reaching out to you soon so hang in there. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, there might still be a problem.

My plan renewed earlier today (Oct 25 2019), but I did not receive my $2 AutoPay Reward credit. Instead Automatic Top-Up of $2 + taxes was charged to my credit card.

I will notify the Moderator_team with a private message as the ticket process does not seem to be offered as an option for me.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you At least when an issue arises it is addressed quickly without those long telephone waits 

Thank you for being honest !!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fairchse  Agreed I don't miss those. The community quickly identified the  issue was more widespread than initially thought and flagged pm so they could resolve it and apply the rewards en masse rather than tying up the moderators dealing with each affected user individually. Great job @Alan_K !

@fairchse wrote:

Thank you At least when an issue arises it is addressed quickly without those long telephone waits 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday, I sent my friend to stores at St. Vital, Winnipeg. I talked to her very much and promote Public Mobile to her. She went there in order to buy a public mobile service.

1- No one helped her (wow mobile and other retailers) just somebody at Walmart tried to activate her plan.

2- The guy at Walmart tried two different sim cards and he failed to activate. So my friend lost your free sim card plan as well as a free 1-month plan for plans higher than 25$/month.

It is worth mentioning that due to the fact that she is currently using her own number, she doesn't want to change her number. As well as her, I lost my 1 dollor refer friend reward although I put a sizeable amount of time to persuade her to join Public Mobile.

She was told Public Mobile does not have appropriate support service; thus, we cannot help you to register. You have to change your number.  Even though, they couldn't activate sim cards.  

I have issues on my account, but my renewal date is not on Oct 23, 24.  Should I contact moderator?  Thanks a lot!