cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Resolved] Select customers missing Rewards upon plan renewal

My account same thing. Renewed without the rewards. Moderators please respond. Thanks

Good morning Community !

We'll be more than glad to assist but for that you will need to submit a ticket with the Moderator Team by clicking the link here .

Hope you all have a great day ! 

The Public Mobile Moderator Team. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried to create a ticket regarding my missing rewards and it won't let me finish because it's asking for my "refer a friend code".  I have no idea what that is since I referred them all a LONG time ago. I'm missing ALL my rewards not just the refer a friend code.  Is there and easier option to create a ticket rather than selecting pre determined fields?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kimkeizer  This is why Simon and I dont get along. I prefer to either use my private messages icon or by tap and holding the moderator team avatar and clicking on the message this user in the pop up. Just be sure to include your email, ph #, pin #, full name on account in your private message. I find it works just as quickly as Simon even though pm prefers you to chat with Simon to create a ticket.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the information ..hope thoses people get their points problem fix ..Take it easy 

@Alan_K wrote:

This issue is now resolved as of Oct 25, 2019.

11:00 AM ET - Oct 24, 2019

Hey Community,

We have identified an issue affecting select customers who renewed their service on Oct 23 & 24, in which customers did not have their Rewards applied to their payment. Data services, SMS, and calling are unaffected by this issue.

Rest assured that if you have been impacted by this issue, there is no need to create a ticket at this point in time. Our technical team has identified all impacted customers, and will be applying the missing Rewards as an account credit as well as providing a confirmation SMS by end of day. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community team

Happy 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This issue is not resolved !!

Please take this word away from the post.

My second plan renewed last nigtht without rewards again.

So frustrating!!

Hi,

I have the same problem, for today renewal i didn't get my rewards and I'm charged for full amount. Should i open a new ticket?

Thanks

Highlighted

@B787 wrote:

Hi,

I have the same problem, for today renewal i didn't get my rewards and I'm charged for full amount. Should i open a new ticket?

Thanks

If you have anything listed in your rewards sections and you just renewed but those rewards didn't provide you any discount on your renewal, yes, you should open a ticket.

Thanks for your advice,

Yes, I have Autopay and Loyalty rewards (2$+1$), but i didn't get them in last bill (dated today 13-Nov).

Unfortunatly I can not submit the ticket, didn't accept my Username/Password, I get "Error logging in". any other way?

Thanks

Mayor / Maire

@B787 

@B787 wrote:

Thanks for your advice,

Yes, I have Autopay and Loyalty rewards (2$+1$), but i didn't get them in last bill (dated today 13-Nov).

Unfortunatly I can not submit the ticket, didn't accept my Username/Password, I get "Error logging in". any other way?

Thanks

If you are having trouble with ticketing process, you can directly contact moderator via private messaging.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437