Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Systems Outage - Update: Clear Cookies/Cache

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

New Update:

We are pleased to report the Systems Outage issue has been resolved. We thank you for your patience and support as we worked to get our site page up and running.

Please Note: After multiple tests we can confirm the platform is stable. If you are still having issues, this may be due to caching and cookie blocks. Please try the following:

1. Restart your browser 

2. Clear Cache/Cookies 

3. Login into My Account

Thank you for your understanding,

- Public Mobile Team 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Community, 

We heard your feedback and understand some customers are still experiencing issues. Our technical teams continue to work on resolving the problems.  

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences in our Community. We will continue to update this thread as more information becomes available.

Please be aware of the following impacts:

Some pages are down on publicmobile.ca. This includes:

• My Account & Rewards
  • Account changes via SIMon

Existing Customers: limited account management including, check account usage and balance, make payments with a registered card, manage pre-authorized payments, and paying with a voucher  via IVR by dialing 611 on your phone.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

- The Public Mobile Team

219 REPLIES 219

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I opt to manually log in every time and I STILL cannot get into my account... So that's not the issue, not for all of us at least

turner3332003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm relieved the log in is down...my manually entering my email and password stopped working.  lol

Elvira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@softech Still no luck.

@turner3332003  @Elvira   there have been some login trouble in the last 15 mins.

But some of us tried again and able to login 

Please try again

turner3332003

Hi 

Same problem for months.  I have to manually enter my email address and password to sign in.Good luck with the IT department here.  They think its ok for customers not to be able to sign into their accounts.

turner3332003

NOT RESOLVED

Cache has been cleared, password changed.  Same problem as Elvira.  I have to Manually enter email address and password or I get the error.

Have to question the IT group here when multiple people are having issues signing in and their reply is ITS RESOLVED.  People will move their business elsewhere when the IT group isn't capable of correcting an major problem.

Elvira

Hello,

This does not work. We've reset passwords, restarted browsers, tried different browsers on new computers, cleared caches and all data. Still getting the "System error. Please try again." and we really need to get into our accounts.

gloryj57

I did email Public Mobile and someone replied to it while I was out of the country...so I never really did speak to anyone in person.  You can try sending them an email...at least someone will respond

rolfejam

Hi there, any luck with talking to a real person?

Im having issues with auto pay and service is suspended. Not cool.

HI @J_PM   will   the cached page, wrong info issue be fixed?  there are just too many posts about this problem

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@KLK Sorry for your troubles. If you're still having issues with your service, we’ll always strive to resolve it. You can submit a ticket to our team to let them know you're having a problem

KLK

The issue has, clearly, not been resolved completely, as I tried to sign onto my account this afternoon and was told my password was wrong, which it wasn't.  I clicked on renew password anyway, and went through the steps, only to receive a "password can't be reset at this time".  Tried twice to no avail, so I have no access to my account.  Yes, I did restart my browser and clear my cache/cookies.   Also, as of last night, my phone, when not connected to wi-fi, has had virtually no internet coverage, making me unable to use any of my mobile apps, such as Wal-Mart check-in, Tim Horton's, Wendy's, etc.  I checked and all my settings are correct.  I even put the sim card in my other cell phone and the same thing is happening.  I switched from Rogers to try to save money, but, if this is going to be a constant hassle, I will pay the extra money and return to Rogers, since I've never had that problem with them, and they have a phone number I can call for assistance!!!

@turner3332003- What have you tried? Different browser? Different device? Private mode? Desktop mode? Clearing the cache?

turner3332003

Not Resolved... problem continues

horseloverxyz

All good that your systems are back up and running, but are we going to get any compensation for this??

couldn't log into my account for over 2 days to top up my data, and my plan rolled over 2 days after it renewed!!

Hi @lcarol the system was down on Friday nd Thur.   Some did reported their Pre-authorized payments were not processed,  but I don't think it impacted every renewal on those days 

were you able to reactivate after?

lcarol

During the outage were there instances of auto payments not going through? When exactly was the system down?

yesmil

Sorry. I just realized your replied was intended to @zdahlbeck 

I am not familiar on how to use the community board. I saw it giving me an alert to read a post and I automatically thought it was for me.

@zdahlbeck- Looking at your previous posts, are you actually saying that support has not done your sim card change? That should be a basic, simple service for them to do.

Have you tried to do the sim change in another browser or even device or using private mode? If you're using a mobile browser maybe also try desktop mode.

zdahlbeck

Honestly I think that's exactly what I'm going to do. This is ridiculous. I'm paying for service I cannot even manage. I can't log into my account no matter how many times I clear my cache and data. I am totally stuck and technical support seems to have fallen off the face of the map. I've been a faithful customer since I have been in Canada and this is how they are gonna do me? Take my money then ignore me and you know me know they are going to take some more soon? They can clearly see my data usage and can tell I have not had a single megabyte of access. I have submitted multiple tickets and direct messaged support. I am ready to drop public mobile and find a new carrier today and I will spend an unreasonable amount of time and energy posting on every single form I can about this experience. I feel disrespected that this is how I am being treated after so many years of giving them my money faithfully.

Screenshot_20220915-224026.png

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

who is @PublicMgr_Alex   ? this is not a professional enough name.

the My Account screw up was big.  How could it be problems 2 days in a row and took so long to fix?

@Spyder_1   is mobile data working?  Try to text each other and see if it works.  Text and Data could work as they use different network (4G) and voice only use 3G network

You might want to try swap sim card between you two phones, see if it works

If it still fails (but data or text work), it could be just 3G network in your area, you might want to wait till morning and see how it goes, or try your phone in another area

Spyder_1

Neither the wife phone nor mine have cell service 

PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just an update my plan seems to have renewed automatically just now on autopay and i was able to purchase an add on. I think it’s fixed.

@marc_mib- Are you still focused on 611 maybe? Can you login to the account? What happens when you try? You don't need your 4 digit account pin to login to the account.

@marc_mib   it's up.  Try to use Incognito mode to login My Account

Once you are in, you can go to Profile page to change your PIN

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile/edit/security-informationhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile/edit/security-information

marc_mib
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's still down because I can't get my four digit PIN or get a reset on my four digit PIN

Need Help? Let's chat.