cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Our first kiosks are now open! Check them out.

This is great news.  Hopefully, there will kisoks across Canada.  This will make it a lot easier for people to sign up and be able yo ask questions with a rep.  Bonus about having pedal power for the phone charger.

Mayor / Maire

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I hope they are better than Walmart! It took almost an hour to activate 2 new lines...

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This will help people who can't buy sim cards because of Walmart and no extra fees to buy payment vouchers like at gas stations.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check them out. There are four of them, none of them in Ontario. We are to travel out of province to check them out.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like PM is going to replace Koodo and Koodo moving up to become Fido style.  In any case brace for price increase.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wow, very cool. It'd be nice to be able to run out quickly and buy sims. It seems like i'm buying one for a friend every couple weeks.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K  OHHHHH WOOOOWWWWWWWW. this is awesome.  Talk about wanting to stand out from the crowd.  PeeWee Herman would be so proud, lol.  The bike and colour scheme is awesome, this is definitely a unique kiosk.  You'll definitely be getting heads turning your way for sure.  And I love the bike ride phone charger, also helping people stay fit too.  Shows that PM cares about the phones health as well as the human health, lol.

Awesome job PM, you made me very proud to be a PM customer, lol.  HeartSmiley LOL

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Were is it

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

Awesome.  Looks like a travelling food cart.  Does it also give out cookie dough?  Smiley Tongue 

#affordoughble

Now, do they really look like that, or is that just a drawing that is there to drum up conversation?   I'm sure that soon enough, a member will post a picture.

I can confirm that they really look like that! (see pics below)

Also, I pedalled my heart out for 5 mins and my phone's battery level went down by one percent Smiley LOL

pm1.png

EDIT: Removed a more zoomed out pic of the whole kiosk because it included people in the pic (workers and shoppers), and I didn't get their consent to post their pic here. Not sure if that would've violated the Terms of Service for the community, but I removed it just in case.