cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

Hey Community,

On June 1st,  customers that purchase a SIM card online before 11:59PM ET will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 5GB of data. Simply activate before June 16, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $25+/mo plan (Ready-Made plans only) to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 5 GB of data: When you activate by June 16th on a Ready-made plan of $25/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 5 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 72 hours.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team  

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

Too bad you can't just purchase a sim through a retailer and activate it online to qualify.  Still a great deal thoughSmiley Happy

'

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

Should have waited a couple of days to buy my SIM card. Smiley Tongue Nevertheless, sounds like a nice promotion for those who have been on the fence. 

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K 

Do any other occupants at a residential address count as a "new" customer using the same residential address as an existing customer?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@z10user4 I thought as long as it is a new email, it is a new customer.

@GinYVR wrote:

@z10user4 I thought as long as it is a new email, it is a new customer.

I’d agree with this.  A new customer is a new email in the database.  Doesn’t matter who.  Could be an existing member who has recently signed up and wants to snag an extra 5 GB or one time only data.

I wouldn’t have even thought about the different email requirement, my wife and I use the same email,address for almost everything. I would have thought that a different cell phone number is a different customer!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @AE_Collector 

Do you guys use the same email for the self serve account. I remember somebody recently complaining that (s)he can't access both accounts anymore suspecting one of them expired and everybody was saying no way you couldn't have access to 2 different accounts from one self serve. I'd love to put my mom under my self serve cause I totally managing her account would be nice to do it out of one spot

Mayor / Maire

Well...technically, it doesn't say different email. Just that ordering it online and activating it online has to use the same email address. Obviously a "new" customer would need a different email from an existing customer.

But what is the definition of a new customer? One could go to a store anonymously and become a "new" customer anonymously. But this would need to use a real address to so much as receive the SIM in the mail. And if the existing customers address is receiving the mail...is that "new"? Unless you can get a piece of mail sent to your cousins mothers sisters kid that isn't with PM...or something. Smiley Happy

@kselmak  We do have separate email addresses registered for self serve as while I wanted to set up one account with both numbers (there is an account box seemingly for multiple phones on one self serve account) I was afraid to try that out when moving my wife’s number to PM. Seemed like too many potential problems or confusion between which phone I was trying to work on or not getting new customer perks (6 x $10) if in the same account. I have no idea whether there could have been a problem or not.    Terry