cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

Hmmm, what happens if I just bought the sim card now, on June 1st EST, but the receipt says May 31. Am I still eligible?

Mayor / Maire

Re: ONE DAY SALE! Buy a SIM online today & get a bonus 5 GB of data when you activate by June 16

@erickchung wrote:

Hmmm, what happens if I just bought the sim card now, on June 1st EST, but the receipt says May 31. Am I still eligible?

Seeing as how everything around here runs on ET, I would think so. You bought it online from here after 9pm PT? (midnight ET or the other 2 time zones)

I guess its using your local clock which seems to go counter to the ET thing.

But they always specify ET. They don't say anything else.

Edit: but I'm no lawyer. Don't blame me.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone know if Im going to activate $25 plan for first month & second month for $10 plan will I still have 5GB add-ons? Or it has to be at least $15 plan. Thank you

Mayor / Maire

@meotao wrote:

Anyone know if Im going to activate $25 plan for first month & second month for $10 plan will I still have 5GB add-ons? Or it has to be at least $15 plan. Thank you

That detail is not specified but this almost identical promo just the other day, the boss-man said nothing would affect the add-on. So that idea should work and keep the data.

Hi,

I recently joined public mobile (< 3 weeks ago) on $25+ plan, is there any way I could still get this addon? I have sent a PM to the moderator team with my account info.

Thanks

Mayor / Maire

@rshah_ wrote:

Hi,

I recently joined public mobile (< 3 weeks ago) on $25+ plan, is there any way I could still get this addon? I have sent a PM to the moderator team with my account info.

Thanks

No. Not on the account you now have.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@rshah_You probably won't get that bonus. It is not Costco retail where you can get a refund 3 years after the fact.

One time or will they give you 5gb every month?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@PhiliPTranI would assume it is one time bonus...

Quote:

• Bonus 5 GB of data: When you activate by June 16th on a Ready-made plan of $25/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 5 GB of data.

however the terms and conditions are not listed, what if you downgrade your plan afterwards etc.

Hello,

Excuse my English, regards the deal, what is meaning of ONE TIME bonus? 5G data only works for first month after getting in pb or the data could be kept every month? It matters.

Also the speed is LTE or 3G?

Thanks for any help.