cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Public Mobile Pricing

@Bill2 if you future date a plan change that will be the plan you get even if the promo is over.

Mayor / Maire

true

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Bill2 Jeremy has said they will honour future dated promos so you should be fine. Correct @Jeremy_M?

Oracle

mtfolks wrote:

@Bill2 Jeremy has said they will honour future dated promos so you should be fine. Correct @Jeremy_M?

Correct. 

Once again, tag us Oracles if you have some questions. We are happy to help. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was hoping they'd be back with their $40 for 4GB deal. I also notice noticed in the fine print that the $45 includes the $2 auto-pay discount :/

Not saying it's not a good deal but I really wish I joined PM last fall lol

Oracle

@MK78 @makkahn28 All ideas are welcome, but need to be entered in the Public Lab for consideration by the PM design team. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/idb-p/Public_Lab/tab/most-recent

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Luddite wrote:

@MK78 All ideas are welcome, but need to be entered in the Public Lab for consideration by the PM design team. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/idb-p/Public_Lab/tab/most-recent

Ah, good idea. I forgot about that. Will post there.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just referred my friend, she is low data user mostly phone and text. Now we have better deal for her. She just joined in last night. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Very nice plans!