cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retraité / Retired

New Public Mobile Pricing

Hey Community,

We have some news we think you will love! We listened to your feedback and have made some changes to our plans.

Some highlights include:

• Making 30-day plans even better
  • Introducing new data buckets for low data users
  • Pricing changes on talk + text and 4G LTE plans

Curious? Check out publicmobile.ca/plans and try out the plans calculator.

-Public Mobile Community Team

Tags (1)
Oracle

Re: New Public Mobile Pricing

Thanks for listening to us!  Keep the discounts coming!

Oracle

@Jeremy_M, awesome will check those out now.  My question with the promo released yesterday why is it Provincially targeted?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I saw online there is a promo for Freedom customers to change to Public Mobile.

I got the SIM card already but how can I join? Coz on your regular webpage, I dont know where to do that?

Thanks.

Retraité / Retired

@ShawnC13 Great question Smiley Happy

As discussed with the Oracles yesterday, It's part of our overall strategy, It's really about being at the right place at the right time.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good news. It’s time to recommend friends to join PM again.😁 Thanks PM team.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The prices are more reasonable now, maybe I will get back to referring. Only if the $45 4GB plan was with Canada wide calling, then I’m sold for sure 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

SHARING with friends and family! This is a great deal. I'm still really happy from switching over from Rogers last fall. Man Very Happy

@CalvinW, is it possible for you to work around that by using something like Fongo? It may be worth it if you don’t call out of province all that often. 

@pinkyangel, there should’ve been some instructions on setting up your account when you got your SIM card. If not, there are plenty of posts in the Community to help you get going.