cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Today is the last day to get $47 for 4GB!

Hello Community, 

As they say, all good things come to an end, so we wanted to give you a heads up that the $47 for 4GB promotion will expire today at 11:59pm.

Kind of like this awesome magical genie:

via GIPHY

Oracle

Re: Today is the last day to get $47 for 4GB!

Wow, much sooner than expected. Oh well, stay tuned for more Smiley Happy

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@NDesai

Well, it stuck a bit longer than the last one. ;-)

I'm not sure how many potential sign-ups are not close to a retail outlet and miss out on this because they ordered their SIM on the website and it hasn't arrived in time. Hope there will be another good promo coming soon that they can us it for.

Oracle

Wow that was a quick sale.  I hope there were a lot of people who took advantage of it as this is probably the best pricing we will see now.  Seems to have been a few posts about how to switch so I am sure we have a few new members!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I still have a couple SIM cards in Metro Vancouver if somebody needs one today for a referral of course Cat Wink

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM card earlier this week but it won't be here in time for this deal - are there any concessions for new customers who tried to take advantage but were not given enough time? 

Mayor / Maire

Hey @Kate_G

You can go to the nearest walmart or wow mobile and buy a sim card.

If thats not possible, you may have to send a private message to @Moderator_Team and ask your specific question.  Provide your sim order number to them.  

@Kate_G They've been putting this in the fine print ever since the Fall Promo fiasco...

• The end date communicated is the last day any new customer from Freedom mobile can port-in and activate on the promotional plan. The promotion will not be honoured after the communicated end date for any SIM cards that have not been activated on the specified plan by the deadline. This includes SIM cards that have been purchased online, and have not yet arrived or been activated.
Mayor / Maire

@Kate_G wrote:

I ordered my SIM card earlier this week but it won't be here in time for this deal - are there any concessions for new customers who tried to take advantage but were not given enough time? 

I fear the fine-print was quite clear about this. You can always contact the moderator team with proof that you ordered in the 4 days the promo was on?

The other option would be to check with your local Walmart electronics department or WOW store to see if you can pick up a SIM from them today?

Or post your location, there might be members of this community who have a spare SIM they would part with?

DEFINITELY follow @imm1304's extremely good advice if you're able to otherwise you're likely going to be stuck. If you pick one up in store you can have it activated it in about 15 minutes. Any issues during activation just PM a mod and they're always super helpful in resolving any activation problems. Good luck!