cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today is the last day to get $47 for 4GB!

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello Community, 

As they say, all good things come to an end, so we wanted to give you a heads up that the $47 for 4GB promotion will expire today at 11:59pm.

Kind of like this awesome magical genie:

via GIPHY

81 REPLIES 81

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mtfolks wrote:

@pakmode You meant the Kazaam movie starting Sinbad, right? 😉

Lol you're right!

It was Kazaam! 

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pakmode You meant the Kazaam movie starting Sinbad, right? 😉

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Looks like its no longer a featured topic, @daredogg.  

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

It's nearly 1pm on Monday... why hasn't this promotion disappeared from Featured Topics yet? Robot Happy

pakmode

The genie reminded of Shazam starring Shaq.

One of the worst movies ever lol.

torontokris

Contact the mods and ask nicely if you bought your sim during the promo period ask for them to give you the plan. Worse they can say is no

Youre going to need to contact the moderator team. Here's how!!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

dany3w
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

l still see 150$ as well. I read that you can contact the mods for the 9$ discount or is that false?

RLBL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Although the promo is over, the everyday price is only $3/month more which is still quite reasonable (I see it currently at 150/90 days before discounts).

$3 in my pocket is better than someone else's for sure, but the plan pricing is still quite good (IMHO)

The promo is official over now.

Acekiller

too bad this is gone so quick

mimmo

@ashleymignella i think the system hung i woudl open a new prowswer  windo win incognito mode and try activating the sim .  if it say sim is invalid then the frocess crashed but actvated the sim, if it lets you contiinue i would go forward and try actvating again.

i woudl also check with my cc company to ensure your credit card was not charged for teh first transaction 

if teh sim say invalid i woudl contactthe mods

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
-

collin1215

@ashleymignella wrote:

heyi need help and cant activat my sim over an hr now saying please wait wile activation isin prosses

Youre going to need to contact the moderator team. Here's how!!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

ashleymignella

heyi need help and cant activat my sim over an hr now saying please wait wile activation isin prosses

ashleymignella

can you please help me im trying to activate a sim and it said it will take a min buts its bin an hr and just says please wait wile activation is being prossesed..

mimmo

@collin1215 wrote:

Shouldnt this post be removed by now? The post was posted a couple days ago... 

Well the plan is still available in self serve,  so it must mean that is is a very long day.

collin1215

Shouldnt this post be removed by now? The post was posted a couple days ago... 

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thanks for the good deal! Smiley Very Happy

jshmeek

@sehar-arfeen wrote:

the new plan for $50 is for 3G data, not 4G.

I don't think so. The 90 day, provincial, text and 9GB+3GB works out to $50 a month without autopay. That's on the Plans page and also on the calculator in self-serve. With the "-$60 3 choices" discount it works out to $150/3 months, and with the promo "-$69 promo" it is $141 (and that promo is still visible in the self-serve for me). The 3G plans got cut across the board and the old 3G pricing is more in-line with the new LTE plans.

An everyday price of $48 a month with autopay for 4GB a month basically is a big step up from those post-3G plan LTE prices (that is if the 9+3GB sticks around, otherwise it would be 3GB I guess).

@MoreYummy Lost track it's been so long; 2 days I think! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

When did this plan started?  It lasts how many days?

sehar-arfeen

the new plan for $50 is for 3G data, not 4G.

The new plan structure is not bad at all whoever was willing to pay 47 i think won't mind 3 dollar per per month.

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@zhadj030 wrote:

I really dont understand why they say follow the community for news and promos, and I seem to find that the community is the last one to know about those deals, most would appear on FRD and mobile syrup first and then someone will pick up here, and hours after that there will be an official post. 

This is because they don't want to make a post before its been updated in self-serve/activation, plan page and promotion page. It's really complicated when they launch promos limited to some customers and not all. I assume the community would be the first ones to know if a promo go live at the same time. 

I really dont understand why they say follow the community for news and promos, and I seem to find that the community is the last one to know about those deals, most would appear on FRD and mobile syrup first and then someone will pick up here, and hours after that there will be an official post. 

mimmo

@Someone_here  the promo is still active in self serve.  not sure when it will be updated so you  can still get it if you want it.

tzliu

You could still get $150 90days for

provincial talk, global text, 9+3GB data

$50 vs $47, not as good as $40 promo, but is still good. 

@NDesai wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

Wow, 2 days promos... Should last at least a week to give people who decide to order SIMs by mail some time to receive them... No?

Now that you can buy sim from Walmart or Wow mobile, that excuse is no more valid. 

As written by some, not everyone has a Walmart/Wow close to home, and they sometimes run out of stock...

Also, not everyone (especially people other than us "regulars" of the forum) check PM website/forum every single day...

And, with PM going without ads (were there some?), I guess this promo was clearly aimed at us community to make us happy, but even then, it wasn't said it was a "promo", and I haven't rushed to talk about it to my friends and to make them change very fast...

At least, they gave us a heads-up this time 🙂

shartomjam

Wow! That didn't last long.  

mimmo

@Dark wrote:

My current plan doesn't expire until November so I future dated the promotional plan. Will it still be honored?

Yes it will

Dark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My current plan doesn't expire until November so I future dated the promotional plan. Will it still be honored?

Need Help? Let's chat.