Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier with Public Mobile

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1669903282782.png

Season’s Greetings Community, 

During this season of giving, we’re bringing back our Holiday Rewards and we’ve got some amazing things to give! 

Starting December 1, we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST. We are excited to share these gifts with you all:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Plus 1GB of free data, redeemed through Public Points   

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of (1) one-time 2GB data add-on and one time 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 
  • Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data, free from their My Rewards account. 
    • Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the 1 GB offer.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

306 REPLIES 306

Bizbee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, it was not easy for me to wait too. I just tried the next alternative: I just opened a ticket to CS to ask about my missing bonus. Now I just have to wait for their response. Will keep you all posted on how long it takes to resolve this. 🙂

Hmmmm find that hard to accept. I have 3 accounts....did the response....Account was updated immediately. 

Bizbee

To interested fellow members, the bonus data and bonus minutes might not show up on your account immediately. I replied to the text offer 10 days ago and it’s still not added to my account yet.  I just had a “chat” with SimonChatBot and it says that the bonus add-one might take up to 30 days after acceptance to appear on my account. So don’t fret. And happy holidays to all!

Sarlye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just want to post a note to thank the Hardworking CS_Agent to Catalina and Rodrigo.. Thanks for your quick response. Happy Holidays!

@Haiggy  @david77123 

first send a text YES2 to short code 4911

If you get a response from PM about the bonus, you are good

But if the text says you are not eligible, still no worry, just open ticket via Chatbot with PM Support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm in the same boat as you. No text message from PM on either of my lines yet.

david77123

Hello,

What do we do it we never received the holiday text?

David 

JS56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi…I agree with you completely…Simon is just giving us a run around…the site is not easy to navigate and my free bonus did not show up via text or on my acct…created a request to a CS agent…hoping to hear back…even trying to create a request to an agent is a challenge…not a very straight forward site …

ryjawar77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Log into your account, go to add-ons, and find the 0 points 1GB. You’ll need to open a ticket for the 2GB + 500 min LD. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@speg 

You should be able to add or "redeem" the 0pts/1gb data add on in your points rewards account now without a response from 4911.

speg

Just did both. I also didn't get the 1GB for using new rewards system. Is that supposed to be included in the YES2 code, or just by using the Rewards portal?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@speg 

Try sending YES2 again to 4911 and if you do not get a positive reply contact customer support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

speg

The details said the messages would be sent between Dec 1 - 15.

it is now the 16 and I have not received a message.

Charitus

LOL, seriously, no clue. Its been in my account for over a year. I use WIFI so much that its chipped away pretty slow. Ive become a data miser. I dont recall winning anything, but my email folder is so full of garbage, I could have deleted an email stating I won the data by mistake. I recall a text stating I was given it near Xmas last year. Just glad its there. It comes in handy on the road trips. 

@Charitus   No worry,

were you one of the winners from a survey earlier this year?  there was a 5GB bonus data for couple winners, maybe you were one of them?

Charitus

Oh, ok. I was confused. It really didnt specify on images. Apologies for the confusion.  Im loaded with data though! LOL  Love Public Mobile. Would never go to another provider.
Thanks for the correct info. 

@Charitus   your 5Gb bonus data was from something else and not the Christmas one that everyone is getting 

PM has never give out 5Gb on the Christmas bonus  Your 5GB bonus could be some kind of activation bonus

this is the link to last year Christmas bonus announcement, as you see , it shows 2Gb

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-More-is-Merrier-is-back/m-p/7518...

Charitus

PS, my text last year clearly said 5G and the international mins were 500. So it wasnt an error. 

Charitus

public mobile data bonus.png
This is what I got, including 5g bonus. I hardly use them, but they come in handy when I go over my limits. 
I got the 5G last year. Then 2G this year and the international mins. Maybe it varies according to account plans? 

Vtan

I just did that and received free promotion done,

@Vtan wrote:

All you need to do sand text to 4911 and reply YES2, you will receive 2GB and 500min. Free 

You cannot do that until AFTER you receive the promo text message. Otherwise, you will get a message saying you do not qualify (since they have not registered you for it, yet).

ANOTHER customer who does not bother to read.... READ the promo....

As for the chatbot, just type customer service agent and you will get a link to open a ticket. BUT you need to WAIT, as per the promo details.

Vtan

All you need to do sand text to 4911 and reply YES2, you will receive 2GB and 500min. Free 

jemulock

I also have not received the text yet and I've been a customer of Public Mobile for several years.

I tried contacting Support but their AI Chatbot just runs around in circles with incorrect questions and options.... very unhelpful bot.

YUP... exactly as planned by PM. READ the promo details

@frankieshi wrote:

Hi:

Just wondering why I still  have not seen the TEXT? Thanks

Because you did not read the promo email.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

Welcome back @pkaraa  , you have been offline for long time

Thanks @hTideGnow offline for a long time... yes, new work profile and travel kept me from loggin in.

Welcome back @pkaraa  , you have been offline for long time

pkaraa

@angelawd wrote:

When You see the bonus data from previous years, does it show up as a cumulative amount or do you see it as seperate bonuses? Is there a way to see dates when the bonus got applied to your account so I can know for sure that the amount I see is truly still last year's?

separate bonuses what I can see. Used MB and total 2GB and minutes used out of 500 LD international minutes.

pkaraa

@yetanothersarah wrote:

and for those of us who are outside of Canada/US and thus unable to get the text until the offer is over? We can do what exactly?

Send a request to PM mods or create a ticket to get this applied manually. 

I mean in the past that is how we have got it applied for people out of north america and who didnt get the text due to some glitch.

Need Help? Let's chat.