cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DinoFlint
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

Hi,

I just signed for a $40 plan, and paid the full $40 plus TAX for the 1st month

In my undestanding for the months 2-9 I'll pay $40+TAX MINUS $10 promotion and $2 auto-pay. Is this correct?

Regards

sandeepk1999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

I signed up for $15 plan. My account shows this, but it does not show the $5 off. Does this promotion gets applied automatically?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@sandeepk1999 wrote:

I signed up for $15 plan. My account shows this, but it does not show the $5 off. Does this promotion gets applied automatically?

First post on this thread says up to 30 days.

The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sandeepk1999 wrote:

Here’s what else you should know:

• This offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.
tramvo041

Hello,

I just switched to Public Mobile and signed up for the $40 deal in store today. However, the person helping me said they could not find that particular promotion but it should be fine as they manually added the items to my account. After leaving the store, I reviewed my account online and 1) it does not reflect the promotion that I signed up for and 2) the data that's supposed to be part of the deal is in the add-on section?

I tried to fix this myself, so I was looking in the "change my plan" section, at first I could see all the promotions but it wouldn't allow me change my plan as it said there was a balance owing -- I'm a new client but my credit card is on file so I'm not really sure how this works? I made a second attempt to fix the issue but now I can't see or select the promotional plans at all.

The deal ends tonight and I just want to ensure that my current plan is reflective of the $40 promotional plan that made me switch to Public Mobile. If someone could kindly offer some guidance it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@tramvo041 wrote:

Hello,

I just switched to Public Mobile and signed up for the $40 deal in store today. However, the person helping me said they could not find that particular promotion but it should be fine as they manually added the items to my account. After leaving the store, I reviewed my account online and 1) it does not reflect the promotion that I signed up for and 2) the data that's supposed to be part of the deal is in the add-on section?

I tried to fix this myself, so I was looking in the "change my plan" section, at first I could see all the promotions but it wouldn't allow me change my plan as it said there was a balance owing -- I'm a new client but my credit card is on file so I'm not really sure how this works? I made a second attempt to fix the issue but now I can't see or select the promotional plans at all.

The deal ends tonight and I just want to ensure that my current plan is reflective of the $40 promotional plan that made me switch to Public Mobile. If someone could kindly offer some guidance it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

Check the first post in this thread.. up to 30 days for the credit.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

• This offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.
Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@tramvo041  also do not attempt to switch plans you will loose the promotion all together as per the terms of the promotion..

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I ordered a SIM last week, but didn't receive it today.  So will miss out on this promotion 😞

meeple

This is exactly how it worked for me.  I signed up, paid the full $40 + tax for the first cycle.  A few days later (perhaps i think the next day?), the 2 months of $2 autopay credit showed up (first month and second month).  A few days after that, the first of the eight months of $10 credit showed up.  On top of that, the $10 referral bonus showed up as well.

Hope that helps.

Zenon11

I registerd last night and the discount was not offered for the $35 package.

How do I get it now?

Need Help? Let's chat.