cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@arconk wrote:

Is there any way to lock in the deal while I wait for my sim card to arrive?

@arconk  Unfortunately, no. Are you unable to get out to a store? https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@arconk wrote:

Is there any way to lock in the deal while I wait for my sim card to arrive?

@arconk 

Yes this is always an issue with flash sales.

Call your local Wal-Mart and see if they give it for free

You will find an extra sim very useful trust me, even if they don't you are still saving

Highlighted
Oracle

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @Tiana_V 

Is this valid only for today?

All customers that activated on January 20th will receive this promotion

Thanks

That is what it says.  I would doubt that they would split hairs and disqualify an activation that occurred at 3:50pm eastern time. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

I am SOOOOO desapointed..... I activated 10 days ago!

Those offers are always an affont to those who are already clients and a way of making business for big corporation.....

I though that your company would be different, but no.... 

Johanne Poulin

Highlighted
Oracle

@Organixca wrote:

Hey,

Those offers are always an affont to those who are already clients and a way of making business for big corporation.....

Johanne Poulin

@Organixca Indeed, one of the very annoying practices among service suppliers. If you are not wedded to your phone number, do the math and consider opening a new account. You could also port out and then back in, provided it's worth the aggro.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Organixca wrote:

Hey,

Johanne Poulin

Yes it's always disappointing to miss out on specials, but you're lucky it's 10 days, some customers here have missed promo specials by activating a day or two earlier.  But hopefully, you're saving by paying less than what you paid with your previous provider.  Either way, welcome to PMSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

A great way to save money for the new year.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Organixca 

You SO didn't do your homework!! You activated one week AFTER about 40 days of straight promos at PM (about Nov 20 to Jan 3) and now 10 days later you blame "the Big Corporations"? You have to do a bit if research to see that PM kicks in activation promos on a very regular basis. When you activated without a promo what did you think would happen, they would mail you a cheque if they ever ran a promo in the future?

AE_Collector

Highlighted

@darlenereid wrote:

Does this include activations with a referral friend link?

There has never been an offer that was disqualified from having a new customer have someone refer that person. Yes, a new customer can be referred and still take advantage of this new promotion.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Luddite 

I'm sure somebody out there is thinking just that.

If Wal-Mart sim is free in their neighborhood, if they just recently started and have no referrals or loyalty especially if they dont need their number, they can just abandon their account for the new one and save $80. 

I'm actually thinking of buying it as a gift for somebody, in already called and sim here is not free, but it's still savings of $70.

I think I'll order couple of sims off of Amazon if they are still discounted.