cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @Tiana_V 

Is this valid only for today?

All customers that activated on January 20th will receive this promotion

Thanks

@totalUser  It is on for a limited time.  All plans activated on the 20th qualify for this promo not ones just after 4 PM ET

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Highlighted
Public Mobile

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @Tiana_V 

Thanks

It is valid starting today until further notice. We will announce when this offer is no longer available. Although we only announced this at 4pm ET, anyone who activated on January 20th will recieve the offer. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @Tiana_V 

Thanks

@totalUser 

Tiana clarified in the Oracle area that all customers who activated today (or later until the promo ends) will qualify.  That line about Jan 20th means that the promo is backdated to include customers who activated earlier today before the announcement was made.

Highlighted
Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@SomeFriend wrote:

No love for new customers again?  You really should start giving us some rate plan discounts, even if it involves, say a upgrade to the next rate plan available in exchange for a discount!

This is for new customers but I am sure you meant existing customers.  PM just gave everyone 1GB of Data and 400 international calling minutes just before Christmas

Plus 1 GB in Sept.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does this include activations with a referral friend link?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great promo for new customers Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Don't you just love it

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great

ThanksSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there any way to lock in the deal while I wait for my sim card to arrive?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@arconk wrote:

Is there any way to lock in the deal while I wait for my sim card to arrive?

No. You can just go to a Walmart and pickup up a sim card or places like London drugs.