cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Issue Resolved] Plan data not renewing

@Arman wrote:
I don't have any contact. I mean at the end, I will not renew and top-up my account

Likely either means at the end of current 30 day period or maybe when $10/30 day new customer credits run out.

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Arman wrote:
I don't have any contact. I mean at the end, I will not renew and top-up my account

Likely either means at the end of current 30 day period or maybe when $10/30 day new customer credits run out.

No. This customer has had the no outgoing texts problem and apparently with what fixes have happened it still doesn't work for him. He has sent multiple pm's. Apparently no reply. So he means he'll run out what he has paid and go elsewhere.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,  I just paid my phone bill on the 12 of may , and now my phone isn't working will not take calls or text and will not call out or text out. Phone number is 2xxxxxxxxxx , you guys took it out of my bank then shut my phone off on the 14 of may. And its not due again tell Jun 11 , please help fix this problem , would like to know what's going on. 

edit by stonechucker - removed phone number.  Please do not post personal ifno.

Please FIX MY PHONE. I've went to 3 different phone company that you work with and they cant even fix it because your company works on it's own,  that's its hard to get a hold of a real person. So please someone help. Thank you.

Mayor / Maire

@Vanleegrouette wrote:

Hi there,  I just paid my phone bill on the 12 of may , and now my phone isn't working will not take calls or text and will not call out or text out. Phone number is XXXXXXXXXX , you guys took it out of my bank then shut my phone off on the 14 of may. And its not due again tell Jun 11 , please help fix this problem , would like to know what's going on. 

Don't post any personal information here...we are customers like you. What is on your first page of your account ACTIVE or SUSPENDED?

@stonechucker personal information please...

Says I'm Suspended , but I'm paid up till June 11. Is there any way I can get ahold of customer services? At all. 

Mayor / Maire

@Vanleegrouette wrote:

Says I'm Suspended , but I'm paid up till June 11. Is there any way I can get ahold of customer services? At all. 

Did you change your plan after your last payment??? Here you will have help from the modetator...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem...Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Hello,

Is there anyone I can contact to resolve this issue ? Both my mobile data and calls are blocked, even though I paid in full. It's very frustrating, and makes me want to switch companies at this point.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't blame you on wanting to quit. It's frustrating. As Lieux pointed out, your best bet is to contact a moderator at the above link. If it continues, you might also want to consider filing a complaint with the CCTS.

Highlighted

Anyone experience the following?

I subscribed to the $25 for 1GB plan in April.  Then May 14 came and it renewed the plan but the data addon portion of the plan didn't renew.  I message the moderators yesterday and no response yet.  Then I checked "View My Usage" and it indicated I have a call log of 

15/05/2019 12:21   Web                                                 931 MB  MB   $0.00

I'm very certain this call didn't take place.  So now based on this web call all my alotted data has been used up, data never had renewed in the first place.  Has anyone been successful in getting their data renewed or the issue resolved?