cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Important Service Update

Thanks for the update on both of these major issues.  Been noticing quite a few issues over the past few months.  Might be a good time to take a break on all these promos and focus on ensuring major issues like dropped calls and features not working, are being handled quickly, and look to see how these can be prevented in the future.  Having amazing plans and rewards are great, but all that is useless if customers aren't able to even use their phone essentials.

@dna2016 wrote:

Thanks for the update on both of these major issues.  Been noticing quite a few issues over the past few months.  Might be a good time to take a break on all these promos and focus on ensuring major issues like dropped calls and features not working, are being handled quickly, and look to see how these can be prevented in the future.  Having amazing plans and rewards are great, but all that is useless if customers aren't able to even use their phone essentials.

@dna2016, this request continues, and still it doesn't get answered, but only ignored.  I've suggested this many times since 2016.

Getting new customers is more important than serving current users.

But keep hoping.  I know I am.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mine has been going on for weeks aswell. It will drop 10 times within an 30 min conversation. Typically between 4pm and 6pm EST. I'm not on a **bleep** $15 dollar plan I pay a lot on 2 phones with pm for this garbage service. Not that a mod could be bothered to get back to me. Think I gotta switch providers if this isn't fixed in a couple of days.

I have the same problem since the day they took my money by automatic payment, is so nice to not have service from A WEEK BY NOW without any resolution!!!!!!! I have wrote an email to someone from PM who in the pass resolved another similar issue (after many days though) and haven't heard from her. Then I sent a message to a Moderator, same thing, I'm so tired of the Canadian Cellphone Rip Off style, people would ask why I'm still with them, simple: We all have different life styles and some of us don't need to pay a fortune for a cheap quality (anyway-comparing US) cellphone service! Is not too much to ask for a reliable service, it does not matter how much you pay for it. POOR SERVICE PUBLIC MOBILE, I have another line with CHATR, they are ok with service but I paid twice than in US in order to have a working line...........

I have the same problem since the day they took my money by automatic payment, is so nice to not have service from A WEEK BY NOW without any resolution!!!!!!! I have wrote an email to someone from PM who in the pass resolved another similar issue (after many days though) and haven't heard from her. Then I sent a message to a Moderator, same thing, I'm so tired of the Canadian Cellphone Service Rip Off style, people would ask why I'm still with them, simple: We all have different life styles and some of us don't need to pay a fortune for a cheap quality (anyway-comparing US) cellphone service! Is not too much to ask for a reliable service, it does not matter how much you pay for it. POOR SERVICE PUBLIC MOBILE, I have another line with CHATR, they are ok with service but I paid twice than in US in order to have a working line...........

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Resolution In Progress] Dropped calls issue

Hello

I have been having issues with this for some time, including off-peak hours. In the last 30 minutes I've had my call drop 3 times, after your announcement was posted and outside of your peak hour window. I don't know if my issue is unrelated, but I ask that you keep looking into this, as this is getting very disruptive.

Nick

Mia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is not fixed!!!

I have been droppung calls for over a week and again today 3x already. This frustrating myself and the other people on the other side of the phone. I talk to specials and government people and they don't have time for a dropped call.

My line does not have service at all, A WEEK LONG FROM NOW having it paid by automatic payment.

Also wondering if anyone else has noticed the service badge on their phone has stopped displaying "public mobile" and now only displays "telus" I have checked all available networks and its no longer an option but I know when I set up the phones and as recently as 3 weeks ago it said public mobile. Just to be clear Im not talking about apn settings but the provider badge on the lock screen or top left corner.

Tags (1)