cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Important Service Update

Thanks so much for trying to fix the issues some customers are experiencing. I have been a customer for over a year and have never had a single issue relating to dropped calls. Keep up the great service you are providing to us.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I still have text issue.

Sent 4 private email to moderate and no reply so far. 

Plus they charged me $30 for w $15 plan.

What is the next step of escalation  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Issue not resolved yet.

I still cannot send text

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@Arman wrote:

Issue not resolved yet.

I still cannot send text

All you can do is wait for them to get back to you. There's nothing else we can do for you here as fellow customers. You have seemed unwilling to try the lost/stolen feature so far.

The $15 plan still has an issue until May 4th. Cannot send texts but can receive.

Mayor / Maire

@hanking  a écrit :

The $15 plan still has an issue until May 4th. Cannot send texts but can receive.

Did you write a message to the moderator here to let them know...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 ?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can only wait for their response, its only way to deal with it.  Too bad eh? !Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking forward to hearing the dropped-call issue has been resolved. I’ve dropped so many calls in the last two weeks (I’m on the west coast and have been dropping calls between 3-5 pm for the last 10 days) that I now borrow my husband’s non-PM phone to make important calls. 

Thank you for your every effort.

I have no problem with my number now.

I am really satisfied with Public Mobile.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Nothing is working since yesterday : calls AND texts. Can you provide info about the problem? Tell when it will be fixed? If someone is working on it?

It's the second time it's happening in a few months, is that a way to force people to update to more expensive plans? My friends paying more are never experiencing any trouble...

Thanks