cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duren
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Resolution In Progress] Dropped calls issue

I'm thinking our unified response should be filing CCTS complaints... against Telus, for negligence of one of their sub brands.

Your complaint has been submitted. Your incident tracking number is: 000000009xxxxx

primarytech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@duren 100%

PlanShopper
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@stonechucker

I think that most of us are reasonable people. A dropped call here or there wouldn't be the end of the world, but we're basically not able to make calls. It's embarrassing and extremely annoying. Mine started about a month ago, and over the 2 weeks it took to escalate to support and for me to chat with them, they brushed it off as my hardware (across 5 different devices, iPhone and Android, and in 2 completely different parts of Ontario). I knew it wasn't my hardware, but ist and 2nd level support INSISTED that it was.

Now, here we are a month later with a "solution" in place, that is clearly having next to zero impact. Calls are still dropping across the country, PM has made a post stating that they "are hearing that it seems to still be occurring for SOME clients" and are asking the "few" affected to send a PM to the mods. I'm sorry, but based on the wealth of threads and even just posts in this thread alone, it's pretty evident that it isn't "a few" people. PM needs to open their eyes and get a 24/7 task force on this until it's confirmed fixed.

I've only been here for 4 months and time and time again I've seen incident after incident. Customers paying for plans that they can't use, service getting suspended randomly, Autopay not working and suspending plans due to lack of payment, not able to call LD with a LD plan, unable to activate, losing a number during port in, dropping calls etc. It's been made very clear to me that no one really knows what's going on at PM and there's no testing, change management, best practices or really anything in place it seems.

I don't see this ending and I think it's time to take my 8 accounts to Lucky Mobile. I also fully expect a credit for the last month of whatever I received...
timmy46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was happy with service until mid March. Since day every day I get at least a dropped call. I was on a very important phone call last week and it got disconnected 4 times, every time the call lasted a minute. The other party was so mad they eventually just hung up. The same day I got another 3 dropped calls and at the end just stopped making calls. I’m very disappointed and can’t wait to switch in the coming months. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can send a message to the moderators and they'll give you instruction on a fix for the dropped call problem....Click this to message them

Please allow up to 48 hours for them to respond....usually a lot less.

Good luck.

will13am
Oracle

@hairbag1 wrote:

You can send a message to the moderators and they'll give you instruction on a fix for the dropped call problem....Click this to message them

Please allow up to 48 hours for them to respond....usually a lot less.

Good luck.

I don't believe this is an isolated account issue.  So, it is beyond moderator team intervention. 

bilal

Is this a Telus issue or just PM issue? Seems to be an over-congested network, based on recent growth on Telus network (Telus, Public, Koodo). 

Tags (1)
rh66

had this happen on 3 calls on May 6th, one of which was an important client.

May 7th found a news broadcast this was a PM issue that is now fixed.

Later that day had one dropped call. 

The amount of 'free' time i spend babysitting this account FFS

bilal

In this case, then, Public is purposely downgrading the experience based on some QoS (Quality of Service) setting?
K-Town
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had the issue for a whole week now.  Moderator team is completely useless (as usual) and they refuse to compensate me for the issue caused by them.

Need Help? Let's chat.