Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

We have some exciting news to share with you all! 🎉

As some of you may know, the Public Mobile team has been working hard to rebrand our Moderator Team. We want to thank you for your feedback, in the Moderator Term Change Survey - the results are in…

Starting August 5, 2021, Customer Support Agent (CSA) will replace the title “Moderator” across the Public Mobile. To private message an agent, search for CS_Agent in the ‘Send to’ box. For more information on how to contact an agent, click here. 

Please note the re-branding of our moderator team > Customer Support Agent is limited to only the title, all roles and responsibilities will remain the same.

Our goal was to transform their title into one that compliments all the support they provide to our customers day in and day out. Our agents are your direct line of contact when you submit a ticket. Hopefully, with this title change, we’ll also reduce some of the confusion around how support works at Public. 

We appreciate all your feedback and support on this meaningful initiative. Our team looks forward to the continued support of our beloved Community. Stay tuned for more to come! 🙂 

Thank you.

- Public Mobile Team 

135 REPLIES 135

@georgiawynd you are @janet_christie5   ??

georgiawynd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thx.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RL368257 : Support is all online here. You can ask us in the community and we can direct you. What do you need to call them for?

RL368257

what is the number I can call you?

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@J_PM 

Great name change. Customer Service Agent makes much more sense.👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kov wrote:

hi, I need help with my account, l was charge extra on August

thanks

@Kov 

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Kov
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi, I need help with my account, l was charge extra on August

thanks

@dhs1000 No worry, plan changing won't affect any of your current Add-ons.  Add-ons are non expiring as well

Only thing some people worry is the promotion offer they got when they sign-up, those could be gone after plan change

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dhs1000 : No.

dhs1000

If I change my plan from $25/month to $15/month on my next pay cycle, will I lose the data and Long Distance gift from last Christmas?

@DebbyL 

Send a follow up private message with your name, mailing address and order# for them to send you a prepaid shipping return envelope. If you are within the 30 day "hassle free" return time frame you can go ahead and order the new phone or wait another day or two to get back to you.

DebbyL

Thanks,

I need them to approve a 'return' of a phone I bought. It's very small & I would like to order the larger one.  There should be no problem, as it is within the month return policy.

I see the other phones are disappearing quickly & don't want to miss my chance to buy the one I have my eyes set on. LOL.

@DebbyL seems like there are quiet many cases since last week and they are still trying to clear the backlog.   Reply the message again if you got one from them, or open another ticket.  Hang on to it, they will get back to you soon. 

BTW, what is the issue?  any chance we might be able to help?

DebbyL

Thanks, I did that.

@DebbyL wrote:

Go ahead? Ask again? I did send another message saying I need a response...

Is that what you mean? Or fill in another ticket?

@DebbyL 

Yes, just responding to the ticket that is open should hopefully prompt some action.

DebbyL

Go ahead? Ask again? I did send another message saying I need a response...

Is that what you mean? Or fill in another ticket?

@DebbyL wrote:

how long does it take to get an answer from Customer Support agent? I submitted a ticket yesterday.

thanks for any help.

@DebbyL 

Officially, up to 48 hours, then the ticket closes...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/moderator-hours-of-operation

If you want to response to the latest communication of your ticket, go ahead, you may get some movement.

@DebbyL 

They have been backed up for the past week.Our best estimate is 48 hours at the moment.

DebbyL

how long does it take to get an answer from Customer Support agent? I submitted a ticket yesterday.

thanks for any help.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 

I really should have picked a better name when I signed up here, like mr_grumpy or always_miserable or iwanna_complainalot... just sayin' 😂

@barndoor 

Maybe you should meet my @grumpyneighbour !!😃

Need Help? Let's chat.