cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Disgusting Service

Mrdilly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just spent 2 hrs setting up new sim and new number cuz my other 2 accounts 1 stolen phone has $30 in that account other one just put $50 on Sunday and today new phone new sim new number took $45 off prepaid and saying dosent recognize sim or phone number????!?loosing patience yesterday so now I have no money no phones send to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

5 REPLIES 5

@Mrdilly 

Maybe customer support can help you by making an exception to the general policy of not transferring funds but if your sim card didn't provision correctly or your account didn't set up upon activation they may be able and willing to put the new sim card and the account funds on the account with the lost phone. Its a maybe....a big maybe but if you take the time to explain what has happened and what you mistakenly did trying to recover phone service they might go out of their way to fix this mess.

Use the info from your "stolen phone" account to start and verify that you are the account holder then they can ask you for the new account info and see if they can transfer over and swap your sim card into the "stolen phone" account and cancel the newly semi-activated account. It's worth a try....

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mrdilly feel bad for your phone got stolen.

But why you need to setup new account?  Just buy a new SIM and go into My Account and request SIM Change

In terms of saying phone not recognize, it could be the phone, could be the SIM.  You need to provide us more information and we can try to help.  It is even possible you don't have to open a ticket with PM..  But of course, you need to tell us more

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mrdilly 

maybe you did for both account one email is will not working for each account one email and you can used all info the same just you need different email address,, 

you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  , Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Suggest you remove your email address. 

Can you break down the issues with each account so we can help?

Mrdilly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Want to talk I’ve been on here over3 hrs please I still have now phone bought new sim new number took off prepaid card and now still no phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.