Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

Jade_S
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

We have some exciting news to share with you all! 🎉

As some of you may know, the Public Mobile team has been working hard to rebrand our Moderator Team. We want to thank you for your feedback, in the Moderator Term Change Survey - the results are in…

Starting August 5, 2021, Customer Support Agent (CSA) will replace the title “Moderator” across the Public Mobile. To private message an agent, search for CS_Agent in the ‘Send to’ box. For more information on how to contact an agent, click here. 

Please note the re-branding of our moderator team > Customer Support Agent is limited to only the title, all roles and responsibilities will remain the same.

Our goal was to transform their title into one that compliments all the support they provide to our customers day in and day out. Our agents are your direct line of contact when you submit a ticket. Hopefully, with this title change, we’ll also reduce some of the confusion around how support works at Public. 

We appreciate all your feedback and support on this meaningful initiative. Our team looks forward to the continued support of our beloved Community. Stay tuned for more to come! 🙂 

Thank you.

- Public Mobile Team 

135 REPLIES 135

@barndoor   they are not CRA.. not the bad guys.. they are CSA.. Customer Support Agent.. LoL

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech 

I don't get it... what's the difference?  Both have many system glitches, mysterious processes and procedures, limited "human" support, and take money from us on a regular basis.  In fact, the CRA has provided much $$$ to people over COVID... they seem like the good guys too! 😅

.. but I always got mysterious calls from "CRA" saying  owe them money.. ignoring the calls will have serious consequences .. 🤣

our CSA here is more understanding.. LoL.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BlueB wrote:

@softech 

I don't get it... what's the difference?  Both have many system glitches, mysterious processes and procedures, limited "human" support, and take money from us on a regular basis. 😅

If the CSA's here start doing audits ...I'm out !! 😀

chainsawcowboy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hahahaha!  CRAPeople on the phone making you wait for hours on the phone!

Thank you @LEGO for sending me note of my error or my dang keyboard's error. How do you get a normal one that doesn't  half change the typing on you?

Sorry folks I meant CSA no disrespect intended.

@chainsawcowboy   it's all in jest and taken in stride... no worries.

@pm-smayer97 

Lol....try and explain that to the movers and splitters around here!😉

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Bravo to all  Customer support agents.

This change was long awaited and we welcome that.

fujiyama
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nice to see this change officially, thanks!

...off topic, but this just reminded me that I used to hear this a lot 🤣 ...

"CSA to customer service, CSA to customer service"

Need Help? Let's chat.