cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Introducing all new Referral Codes!

Nice, I like the code idea, Now if we just had an incentive to refer new people  $$Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

We all know THIS is the main reason some people pushed so hard for them

Expect to see codes posted everywhere very soon

@mimmo wrote:

Please do not post your codes in the community nor send them unrequested via pm to potential customers. 

Mayor / Maire

@kav2001c wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

Please do not post your codes in the community nor send them unrequested via pm to potential customers. 

@kav2001c 

You missed the post that got zapped prompting the response from mimmo.

Mayor / Maire

Someone already posted?

@z10user4 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@kav2001c 

You missed the post that got zapped prompting the response from mimmo.

Mayor / Maire

@kav2001c wrote:

Someone already posted?

Yes.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How safe to share this code with others?

@kav2001c wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

Public Mobile isn't going to prevent anyone from sharing referral codes on social media as a whole, but some websites have rules forbidding this, as does this one. Public Mobile considers posting referral codes in this Community as spam.  I'm not sure people want to risk possibly losing one reward type in an attempt to gain another.

I'm sure Public Mobile knows that code sharing will continue going on privately, but this Community isn't meant to be a place for members to advertise.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't understand all the hooplah about this. 

I have a friend at a PM kiosk right this minute and they cant apply the phone number referral....   so over to the PM site for instructions.

This is the 2nd friend in a week to switch over. (and the 2nd in my life lol). They all know my phone number, - nobody knows my code. Not even me!   What a PITA$$,   

Maybe if there was an LTO incentive change we'd be motivated to check the site for changes. 

Incidentally, the only value I see for this change is to extend anonymity to ppl supplying a code to random strangers - not friends and family.  So it assists in doing exactly what it doesnt want you to do.

@babinni wrote:

I don't understand all the hooplah about this. 

I have a friend at a PM kiosk right this minute and they cant apply the phone number referral....   so over to the PM site for instructions.

This is the 2nd friend in a week to switch over. (and the 2nd in my life lol). They all know my phone number, - nobody knows my code. Not even me!   What a PITA$$,   

Maybe if there was an LTO incentive change we'd be motivated to check the site for changes. 

Incidentally, the only value I see for this change is to extend anonymity to ppl supplying a code to random strangers - not friends and family.  So it assists in doing exactly what it doesnt want you to do.

Public Mobile won't stop you from sharing your code with strangers, nor could they realistically prevent it.  They just don't want you doing it in this Community out in the open.

Mayor / Maire

At long last, something positive.