Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zfx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Good things come in two!

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey Community,

If you were eligible for a May 2019 Community Reward, you may have noticed the amount was not what you were expecting. That’s because we accidentally hit the “Go” button twice, and everyone ended up with double their Reward amount! You can blame our slippery fingers Smiley Happy

Now you might be wondering, what does this mean for my account credit? Well, since we love & appreciate our Community members, we’re happy to say that the double credit for this past month won’t be going anywhere- think of it as a token of our appreciation Smiley Happy 

Thank you for your continued contribution and participation in our Community!

-Public Mobile Community Team

Try triple hits next time!!!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you.  Thank you.

(Good things come in two Smiley Happy)

Is this the correct badge to get a community reward?  If so, I never got my reward on my account.  March Badge.JPG

@dmbcanada wrote:

Is this the correct badge to get a community reward?  If so, I never got my reward on my account.  March Badge.JPG

Yes, that means that you should have received a $2 reward a few months ago.  If you never got it, send a message to Moderator_Team using this link: https:/productioncommunityypublicmobilee.cat55/notescomposepagee/note-to-user-id/22437

Oracle

@dmbcanada wrote:

@dmbcanada 

The March rewards were actually credited around the night of April 6th.  Since you've most likely had a renewal of your plan since then, your community reward would have been used up at the first renewal after that date.  Check your payment transaction history for an entry labelled "Reward - Community  $2" after April 6th.  If it's not there, contact the Moderators as mentioned.

@SD08   I have checked and it is not there, have contacted mods to see what happened.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That’s great news. I’ve only been with PM for a couple months but love the service and have referred 4 family members and a friend. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My extra credit was removed, it only shows up the one credit, and my bill was the same as every other month. If you were talking about next month, it still only shows 1 credit pending.

I'm not that worried about $2, moreso the fact Public Mobile saying they aren't removing the extra credits but then they do.

@Routanne wrote:

My extra credit was removed, it only shows up the one credit, and my bill was the same as every other month. If you were talking about next month, it still only shows 1 credit pending.

I'm not that worried about $2, moreso the fact Public Mobile saying they aren't removing the extra credits but then they do.

The credits were removed before Public Mobile had said anything about it.  Public then came here to announce that they would repay any rewards that were removed.  Since you never got it back, you would have to ask Moderator_Team about this.  It's up to you if you want to take a few minutes to send them a private mesaage.  However, looking at your Community badges, I don't see any months when Community rewards would have been paid to you.