cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

@kpurest wrote:

and if i wanna use my credit in account, I need to make a payment or if I just leave it then they gonna automatically deduct for next payment? 

Renewals will convert earned rewards into Available Funds and add to any credits already there. Then it will take from Available Funds. If not enough then if autopay is setup it will take what it needs from that. Not all...just what it needs. If autopay is not setup and there weren't sufficient funds in Available Funds then your service stops.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

And the promos continue, great job PM, now I'm just waiting to see a special boxing day plan offer.  You're providing great promo credits, just hope to see a special plan offering, in LTE if you don't mind Smiley LOL

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I signed up today at The Mobile Shop.  It took about 20 minutes and was fairly straight forward.  I had my own phone and the SIM card was free with the current promo, as was the first month on the 30 day plan.  Signing up for autopay give another $2 credit per month.  I've been looking around for a good budget paln and this seems like the bet one out there.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went into the store at the mobile shop to set up my account. It never gave me the options for $0 for 30 days. I did get my $0 SIM card but not my free 30 days. Why?

@Pyd_2525 wrote:

I went into the store at the mobile shop to set up my account. It never gave me the options for $0 for 30 days. I did get my $0 SIM card but not my free 30 days. Why?

@Pyd_2525 you will get the free 30 days at your first renewal

Mayor / Maire

@Pyd_2525

As above. The price of the plan that you paid for will appear in your account. That can then be used to buy add-ons or be used towards your next renewal.

I activated my account in store on Dec 17, but I was charged for the plan. How do I get the first 30 days for $0? It didn't apply automatically and there were also some other system error charges in my payment history, who corrects them?

@ahmsav wrote:

I activated my account in store on Dec 17, but I was charged for the plan. How do I get the first 30 days for $0? It didn't apply automatically and there were also some other system error charges in my payment history, who corrects them?

@ahmsav as the promo states..you will get your next 30 day plan free...so you pay for the first one..second is free...also what are the errors you mentioned?

@Moderator_Team Actually I got the plan for $10 and paid using the $22 voucher so the balance in my payments should stay at $22 for the renewal after 30 days, but my balance was reduced to $12 so that means that I was charged during my first 30 days?

Regarding the other system error: I was charged for 250 MB data that I never purchased, however that has been refunded automatically as system error so I am wondering that I may also get my $10 back for first 30 days?

@ahmsav wrote:

@Moderator_Team Actually I got the plan for $10 and paid using the $22 voucher so the balance in my payments should stay at $22 for the renewal after 30 days, but my balance was reduced to $12 so that means that I was charged during my first 30 days?

Regarding the other system error: I was charged for 250 MB data that I never purchased, however that has been refunded automatically as system error so I am wondering that I may also get my $10 back for first 30 days?

@ahmsav Like I said earlier...you pay for your first plan...so that was your 10$...next renewal you will pay 0..and still have your 12$ left as a balance...everything is as it should be..there are no errors..

Think of it as a buy one get one free deal...not a buy none get one free