cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: I need help and who do i contact

you can change your current plan in the self serve memu.

Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

you can change your current plan in the self serve memu.

Yes but then they lose what they just paid for. In effect paying twice for service.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes walmart and thank you for your help

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

What does mean for “in-store”? 

What kinda of store I need to drop by? 

I purchase the sim card at London drug and activated myself. 

So I don’t think I can get $0 SIM card + next 30days of service as $0.  

Just only I get referral as $25. 

Mayor / Maire

@kpurest

When did you activate?  Any Vendors who sell PM SIM card including London drugs, Walmart, WOW mobile, etc. 

With this promotion, you can let the London drugs rep activate for you.  Then you would have gotten the Sim card for free and 2nd month credit within 72 hours.  

You are right, if you activate at home, you will only get the $25 friend referral.  You might qualify for the $10 x 6 months promo if your activated plan was over $30 per month.  Again, depends on when you activated....  

I activated 15 on December( last Saturday) 

I didn’t mention the promotion to staff @London drug store, she just said that youneed to activate yourself. So I already purchased the SIM card 10$+tax.  

And I already got 25$ in my account. 

Can I get offer 10$ off for 6 months? 

Since December 15th. 

Tags (1)
Mayor / Maire

@kpurest

You have good luck and timing.  If your plan is over $30, you should receive $10 credit x 6 months.  This promo started on December 15.  See below:

From December 15 to January 1, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, customers who activate online on a $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans) can get $10 off every 30 days for 6 months. This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

Highlighted

@Dunkman

I activated 15 on December( last Saturday) 

I didn’t mention the promotion to staff @London drug store, she just said that youneed to activate yourself. So I already purchased the SIM card 10$+tax.  

And I already got 25$ in my account(referral) 

Can I get offer 10$ off for 6 months? 

Or can I ask the staff @ london drug, whether I can get the promotion. (Next 30days for $0)

and if i wanna use my credit in account, I need to make a payment or if I just leave it then they gonna automatically deduct for next payment? 

@Dunkman

Yes my plan is 45$ (over 30$) 

then the account automatically $10 off for next payment or I need to let public mobile know. (Further action)

Mayor / Maire

@kpurest

It should be automatic.  No need to inform Public Mobile.  $10 each month for the next 6 months.  Each payment would first use up your balance, then charge you the rest if you are on autopay. 

Here is the link to this promo:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...