cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Get 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25!

@cool_stuff wrote:

My issue has been resolved.

It took about 3 hours for PORTIN from Freedom mobile. 

Servies is working fine now. 

Cool kewl kool

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cool kewl kool

good enjoy.and you will get $25 credit in you account.

Vimal

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

FREE SIM Card. FREE activation. Total I paid at walmart , 0.02 cents.

I got charged 25$+Tax. 2$ auto credit for autopay. 

Next months will be free.

Also remember to enter a referal so that both you and your PublicMobile friend can get 25$ credit. 

Good plan, btw.

You can't get free sim, free month and referral online. It's not stackable. You need to activate instore to get free month and sim, but you need to activate online to get $25 referral.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just joined today.  Happy.

@seirin wrote:

FREE SIM Card. FREE activation. Total I paid at walmart , 0.02 cents.

I got charged 25$+Tax. 2$ auto credit for autopay. 

Next months will be free.

Also remember to enter a referal so that both you and your PublicMobile friend can get 25$ credit. 

Good plan, btw.

You can't get free sim, free month and referral online. It's not stackable. You need to activate instore to get free month and sim, but you need to activate online to get $25 referral.

Yes it's explicitly stated in the ad. But it is possible that he could qualify for the usual 10. I'm not sure though

@raylu wrote:

Just joined today.  Happy.

Did you do online or in-store activation if you don't mind telling

Excuse me...is this plan here here for a limited time only, or for a longer time? I missed the $25 referral promotion and would like to wait for it to come again to get this plan.

Mayor / Maire

@Speedypear wrote:

Excuse me...is this plan here here for a limited time only, or for a longer time? I missed the $25 referral promotion and would like to wait for it to come again to get this plan.

There is no posted limitation but things can change at any time.

I haven't been with pm long enough to see myself but I've read here in community about great deals expiring.

Since I joined everything i saw  disappeare was replaced by something more awesome, and this plan is a great example: there was the same plan that costed 30 and the day it disappeared it was replaced by this one. I don't know if it will go back to 30 or if it is here too stay for long time any more than I know if 25 referral would be offered every again (though I really hope the second one is true)

To be honest I just dropped in to check if referral promotion got extended again, it still shows up, so you never knowSmiley Happy

This plan from public seems similar to Lucky Mobile's $25 plan. Both offer unlimited Canada-wide calls and texts, with 1gb data (500 mb + 500 mb for being on auto pay).

Anybody have insights on the pros and cons of Public and Lucky? Could Lucky's 3G data possibly be slower than Public's (which I've heard is throttled LTE or "LTE Lite" and acceptable in speed)?

What would I lose if I went with Lucky? Just referral and community bonuses I'm assuming. 

Thanks for your thoughts :-)