cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Now ---now I think many would agree that it a great new d...

You can change to the new plan after your month is over. The plan is for new and existing members. 

Re: Get 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25!

Someone in the posts mentioned earlier you can post date the plan change to a future date to keep both promotions (finish off the $10/month and change to $25 current promo after)

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@seirin wrote:

Someone in the posts mentioned earlier you can post date the plan change to a future date to keep both promotions (finish off the $10/month and change to $25 current promo after)

Future dating the plan change means instead of initiating the plan change right away, they are shceduling it to occur on their next renewal date.  As long as he (@coffee ) logs in and schedules the plan change while it's being offered, he will get that price upon the next renewal date.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Alan_K, this is a great offer for a lot of people.  $23 for unlimited Canada wide calling international texting and 1GB wow!!

1. Yes it is a great offer but just perhaps not well thought out and may be misconstrued as instability-and bad timing--- because it may leave a bitter feeling to new users that just signed up for exactly the same plan for $30/month. --------------But perhaps it just leaves a bitter feeling in just my mouth because just a few days ago I signed up fot the same features for $30/month. I suspect that this Alan person will terminate my account so until then would like to express my full hearted thanks to all the Oracles, moderators and other members for their friendly help and solutions to my  questions. 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coffee@Beer ....all we need now is for @Milk to chime in and we're all set! 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm here. Man WinkLOL. - We all need a bit of comic relief sometimes - Yes we do have three seperate accounts held by three diferent persons . Yes two of the persons that surf this forum are young 12 and 9 years old and realy cause no harm. Since I feel that their forum surfing is frowned upon -- would someone please tell me how I can terminate their accounts on this forum but still keep their PM Cell accounts.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think she did. If not I'll text her to do so.

I currently have the plan below.  I think it is a clear that I should move to the new plan for $25 dollars but I feel I am missing something.  For instance  if I go to Montreal and make a phone call or receive a phone call am I charged extra because I am outside of Toronto  (roaming)

Below is my current plan;

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 9.57.10 PM.png

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NDesai wrote:

Perfect plan for low data users! You will not find any cheaper than this....

1gb of data goes a long way unless of course you want to use it to watch movies.

Mayor / Maire

@sebby 

You will not be charged extra.  This plan includes Canada wide calling for any calls within Canada to other Canada locations.  

Is your original plan 4G/LTE?  Otherwise, that might be the major difference besides the price.