cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Get 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay bonus at 3G speed for $25!

switched my plan just now! Thank you Smiley Happy 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is quite nice with a GB of data. $20 for phone plan and $10 for 1 GB data. I will think about it for sure.

Mayor / Maire

How long is offer for?

When do clients need to activate by?

@sebby wrote:

I currently have the plan below.  I think it is a clear that I should move to the new plan for $25 dollars but I feel I am missing something.  For instance  if I go to Montreal and make a phone call or receive a phone call am I charged extra because I am outside of Toronto  (roaming)

Below is my current plan;

Screenshot 2019-03-13 at 9.57.10 PM.png

Travelling from city to city is not what roaming is.  Roaming happens when you connect to another carrier's network.  Public Mobile doesn't allow customers to roam, nor is there any reason to.  Also, Public Mobile never charges per phone call or any other type of pay-per-use charges.  Something either has to be included in your plan already, or you need to subscribed to a one-time add-on package that takes care of the that type of usage.  If you that isn't the case, that type of usage just won't work.

As for long distance, this $25 plan (the new $25 plan with data) includes Canada-wide calling.  Calling any Canadian number is included anywhere in Canada (any time you are connected to the Public Mobile network).  You can also receieve any calls.

Oracle

@kav2001c wrote:

How long is offer for?

This offer is ongoing. No end date specified.

@kav2001c wrote:

How long is offer for?

As of now, there is no set expiry date.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Dunkman,

I think I am on the 4G/LTE network, how can I check?

Mayor / Maire

@SD08  + @computergeek541 

meh I prefer they say its a month / week etc long promo and activate by the Xth day or else

You guys have some rank, go rough em up and get back to me Cat LOL

Mayor / Maire

@sebby 

It will say 3G plan if 3G

Otherwise plan is LTE

Your phone should display which network you are connected to (some say 3G / 4G instead of LTE though depends on phone)

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@kav2001c thanks it says LTE when I looked at my phone. My phone is a Pixel 2 so I assume it will work.  I do not to snapchat or instagram.  I just check my email and facebook as well as text.  

So just to make sure ... if I travel to Montreal and make a phone call I will not be charged roaming ... is that correct @kav2001c