cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile


@AE_Collector wrote:

@88cranston 

 

I Agree, these two offers work together.

 

But yes you need to keep watching here on the community as I wouldnt expect an email announcing the end. 


AE_Collector

 


If PM is overseeing this thread I don’t want to do some recruiting if I can’t give some indication of expiry or that I would be able to provide at least a 3 day warning. People have to buy phones, check their contracts etc etc.  Not too many people are in position to jump right  into the PM experience without some preparations. Preferably by email as this is how I first learned about the Black Friday deals. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile


@88cranston wrote:

If PM is overseeing this thread I don’t want to do some recruiting if I can’t give some indication of expiry or that I would be able to provide at least a 3 day warning. People have to buy phones, check their contracts etc etc.  Not too many people are in position to jump right  into the PM experience without some preparations. Preferably by email as this is how I first learned about the Black Friday deals. 


All I've seen here is that they update their announcement OP's. The recent disappearance of the $10 plan had some lead time. They first said limited time. Then they gave an end date. (there was also some backlash on it so they extended its demise).

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

Yes but wouldn’t you say we all know Black Friday will end. But if we are going to work on recruiting, then we need a date or a commitment of a warning otherwise we look like fools to our friends. 

 

The $10 deal may have had some legal requirements to meet. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile


@88cranston wrote:

Yes but wouldn’t you say we all know Black Friday will end. But if we are going to work on recruiting, then we need a date or a commitment of a warning otherwise we look like fools to our friends. 

 

The $10 deal may have had some legal requirements to meet. 


Yes the other promo ends on so-called Cyber Monday. Last year, the RAF promo was extended out almost a whole other month.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

I think it is a fairly safe bet that the reason no expiry date was given is that it is going to run for awhile. Still, they could have thrown in the Dec 2 date or maybe Dec 15 for now and then extended it further later on but, I think it extremely unlikely to end by Dec 2 so you have a week for certain and possibly 5 or 6 weeks to get to New Years day at least.

 

AE_Collector 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

Just wondering, if my mom activates the $15 plan will I get the $20 credit or will she need to activate a more expensive plan ($35+) like the other promos?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile


@kaimui22 wrote:

Just wondering, if my mom activates the $15 plan will I get the $20 credit or will she need to activate a more expensive plan ($35+) like the other promos?


It's good for any plan.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile

I think you can activate in any plan for the referral credits. So $15 is good, just be sure she uses your referral code. You should get a test message fairly quick after activation unless it is late in the evening where they seem to delay the text until 9AM next morning.

 

AE_Collector

1B2EF93F-2AA7-4F7D-BFBF-D9079BDF19A9.jpeg

Oracle

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile


@88cranston wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

@88cranston 

 

I Agree, these two offers work together.

 

But yes you need to keep watching here on the community as I wouldnt expect an email announcing the end. 


AE_Collector

 


If PM is overseeing this thread I don’t want to do some recruiting if I can’t give some indication of expiry or that I would be able to provide at least a 3 day warning. People have to buy phones, check their contracts etc etc.  Not too many people are in position to jump right  into the PM experience without some preparations. Preferably by email as this is how I first learned about the Black Friday deals. 


@88cranston , from what I can recall I don't think there has been an email to tell us when the promo ends.   They usually just post in the first post of the Thread and we then hope the community spreads the word. We can hope that they would make an announcement that goes out in another email though.

 

I have the same situation with a couple of friends who are on the fence even though I can show them that paying off their current phone tab and switching to PM will save them money and recover the buy out in no time yet they are still unsure about the switch even though I can share my 3 years of great service.  A lot of people think lower prices poorer quality and all we can try and do is help educate people you can save A LOT of money with PM


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

Re: For a limited time - Get an extra $20 Credit when you refer a friend to Public Mobile


@AE_Collector wrote:

I think it is a fairly safe bet that the reason no expiry date was given is that it is going to run for awhile. Still, they could have thrown in the Dec 2 date or maybe Dec 15 for now and then extended it further later on but, I think it extremely unlikely to end by Dec 2 so you have a week for certain and possibly 5 or 6 weeks to get to New Years day at least.

 

AE_Collector 


Maybe this is a "while quantities last deal" and they have lots of stock on hand.  Smiley Very Happy