cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Flash SALE! Activate on a $35+/mo plan & get a bonus 1 GB of data every month!

I'm in the same boat. This should have been the Black Friday deal

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Flash SALE! Activate on a $35+/mo plan & get a bonus 1 GB of data every month!

Can a mod confirm that re-signing up will get us the extra gb?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Now if only they had the USA roaming plan again

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you are on the $35+/plan, would any leftover of the 1GB data get carried over to the future and get accumulated?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

If you are on the $35+/plan, would any leftover of the 1GB data get carried over to the future and get accumulated?

@bigmouth2015 

No, you bonus 1 GB per month will not roll over.  It is not considered a data add on.  Party of your monthly allottment.  

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

this is better deal than black friday.   

Maybe christmas has evne better or worse?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I'm struggling to understand all the disappointment with the Black Friday offerings and excitement about this plan. Maybe for anyone who did sign to the $35 plan with 5Gb add-on having this offer at 2.5Gb is better but someone wanted to cancel their new $15 plan? The $40 plan with 5Gb of data existed and was available with the BF offers but was not selected yet now a $35 2.5Gb plan IS perfect? 

You would need to:

Buy (most likely) a new SIM card for $10.

Get a new number because keeping your old PM number will be a lot of hassle.

Lose the $ you have paid for the remainder of your current month.

Lose the second month free you were awarded

Lose the 5Gb add-on if you were to receive that.

Lose any other credits towards your next payment (referal $10, Autopay $2)

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

im confused.. so ultimately how  many GBs do you get if someone i refer to activates this $35 plan? If i refer someone how can they get a sim card right away from public mobile? 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@twlau65 wrote:

im confused.. so ultimately how  many GBs do you get if someone i refer to activates this $35 plan? If i refer someone how can they get a sim card right away from public mobile? 

2.5GB every 30 days

1GB one-time if you add the free add-on

The only way to get an immediate sim is at a store.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@twlau65 wrote:

A new activation of $35 or higher will get 1Gb more than normal every month on this Dec4-8 Promo. For example tge $35 plan has 1.5Gb if on Autopay so will get 2.5Gb each month.

You can get a SIM Card at dealers. They might give it free still if you activate through them. Ask. Walmart, London Drugs, WOW Mobile, the Mobile Shop in Loblaws/superstore etc, some Koodo dealers.

AE_Collector