cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash SALE! Activate on a $35+/mo plan & get a bonus 1 GB of data every month!

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community,

From December 4 to 8, customers that activate on a $35/mo plan or higher will receive a bonus 1 GB of data every month. Simply activate between December 4, 2019 6:00AM ET to December 8, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $35+/mo plan to receive this offer. This offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer:

• Purchase a SIM card: Click here to order online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a participating retailer.
  • To redeem, activate online or in-store by December 8th on any rate plan $35/mo or higher. 
  • Eligible customers will receive 1 GB of bonus data within 10 business days of activation
  • Starting in the second month, 1 GB of data will be added to your monthly plan and will be received upon renewal
  • 1GB bonus will remain on the account as long as customers remains on an eligible rate plan of $35/mo or higher and the account remains in good standing
  • The 1GB of bonus data will stay on your account so long as your plan remains above $35/month

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team  

67 REPLIES 67

bnevets27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ugh. I just signed up on the first of December for the black friday deal. But this is actually what I would have prefered the black friday deal to have been. 

Anyway to get onto this promo instead? What would canceling and signing up again cost me? Is there a better way?

bearkuma

I am currently on a $15 250mb plan and was wondering if I can activate a new sim with this promo on a $35+ and qualify for the bonus 1gb a month and then port my number out from the $15 sim effectively cancelling my original account?

Saffeanatural

How to join this offer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Tiana_V steps up to the plate and writes a promo that answers all the usual questions! 'Scuse me while I get up off the floor. Look at that start time even.

I still don't get how these Flash Sales work for mail order SIM's though. There ain't no way a SIM is going to make it out west without considerable cost to get it faster.

Edit: @computergeek541 : say what now? I don't see any free add-ons. Where do I get those?

All new and existing customers can get a free 1GB one-time data add-on and a free one-time 400 minute long distance minute add-on startting at 9am eastern until December 25th.  It's on the homepage.

Thanks. I then went back to new posts and saw Tiana's post. Holy Moly.

@Anonymous wrote:

Tiana_V steps up to the plate and writes a promo that answers all the usual questions! 'Scuse me while I get up off the floor. Look at that start time even.

I still don't get how these Flash Sales work for mail order SIM's though. There ain't no way a SIM is going to make it out west without considerable cost to get it faster.

Edit: @computergeek541 : say what now? I don't see any free add-ons. Where do I get those?

All new and existing customers can get a free 1GB one-time data add-on and a free one-time 400 minute long distance minute add-on startting at 9am eastern until December 25th.  It's on the homepage.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's great to see a promotional add-on that comes back every renwal.

All new and existing customers: Rember to claim your free long distance and data add-on in your self serve accounnt!  New customers will be able to add them during the activation process.

Need Help? Let's chat.