cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

Good morning,

I have 2 phones to port over and missed doing it before yesterday's deadline and wondered if there is a chance you might extend this offer to me today.

Thank you,

Jacqueline

Mayor / Maire

@JacquiG wrote:

Good morning,

I have 2 phones to port over and missed doing it before yesterday's deadline and wondered if there is a chance you might extend this offer to me today.

Thank you,

Jacqueline

You don't need to port your number before the deadline to get this promo.

Did you activate 2 new PM accounts yesterday?

If yes, you will get the credit in your account within 7 days.  You can port your number anytime.

If no, better luck next time. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @JacquiG 

Sorry it will not be applied to your account if you miss the deadline.

On the other hand they often have some promotions. Sometimes 1st month off, sunstones 10off/6months, sometimes bonus data one time add-on, sometimes extras data for 6 months, sometimes special plan with extras data and/or discounted price for as long as you keep that plan, sometimes extras referral credit (on top of usual 10 that you get when you use referral code so don't forget to use it)

If you are not getting killed by your current bill and can afford to wait a bit, it may be worth it, pre holiday times should be littered with promos if there is any justice in this world.

And as it was pointed above to you, you can snatch a deal without porting, and later you can port at any convenient time in the comfort of your self-serve

Yesterday, I sent my friend to stores at St. Vital, Winnipeg. I talked to her very much and promote Public Mobile to her. She went there in order to buy a public mobile service.

1- No one helped her (wow mobile and other retailers) just somebody at Walmart tried to activate her plan.

2- The guy at Walmart tried two different sim cards and he failed to activate. So my friend lost your free sim card plan as well as a free 1-month plan for plans higher than 25$/month.

It is worth mentioning that due to the fact that she is currently using her own number, she doesn't want to change her number. As well as her, I lost my 1 dollor refer friend reward although I put a sizeable amount of time to persuade her to join Public Mobile.

She was told Public Mobile does not have appropriate support service; thus, we cannot help you to register. You have to change your number.  Even though, they couldn't activate sim cards.  

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @JacquiG 

On the other hand they often have some promotions. Sometimes 1st month off, sunstones 10off/6months, sometimes bonus data one time add-on, sometimes extras data for 6 months, sometimes special plan with extras data and/or discounted price for as long as you keep that plan, sometimes extras referral credit (on top of usual 10 that you get when you use referral code so don't forget to use it)

If you are not getting killed by your current bill and can afford to wait a bit, it may be worth it, pre holiday times should be littered with promos if there is any justice in this world.

And as it was pointed above to you, you can snatch a deal without porting, and later you can port at any convenient time in the comfort of your self-serve

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @JacquiG 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Behzad wrote:

Yesterday, I sent my friend to stores at St. Vital, Winnipeg. I talked to her very much and promote Public Mobile to her. She went there in order to buy a public mobile service.

1- No one helped her (wow mobile and other retailers) just somebody at Walmart tried to activate her plan.

2- The guy at Walmart tried two different sim cards and he failed to activate. So my friend lost your free sim card plan as well as a free 1-month plan for plans higher than 25$/month.

It is worth mentioning that due to the fact that she is currently using her own number, she doesn't want to change her number. As well as her, I lost my 1 dollor refer friend reward although I put a sizeable amount of time to persuade her to join Public Mobile.

She was told Public Mobile does not have appropriate support service; thus, we cannot help you to register. You have to change your number.  Even though, they couldn't activate sim cards.  

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @JacquiG 

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @JacquiG 

You and your friend should contact the moderators and provide all the receipts (if she paid for anything, or even if they printed out 0 due)

Not all is lost, you can still contact the moderators and they may be able to help.

Be sure to rate the stores too

do these sales often come up

Mayor / Maire

@team-eh wrote:

do these sales often come up

@team-eh 

Every couple of months.....

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anybody know if this flash sale has ended yet? Thanks,

G

GR
Mayor / Maire

@GTB86 yes it was only for the weekend! Right now there's the free Sim promo for the week 

if i switch from my 15 $ plan to the $ 25 plan will i be considered a new customer and be elegible for this benefit

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey Community,

Effective immediately until October 27, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your next 30 days for $0 when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store at participating retailers! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. You can also get a $0 SIM when you activate in-store (more details HERE).