cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Yes it will work with the 10$ plan. I did it and with This very same promotion.

Re: FLASH SALE! From October 20 to 21 - Get a SIM + your next 30 days of service for $0 in-store!

Yes it will work with the 10$ plan. I did it and with This very same promotion.

I purchased the SIM cards from Walmart. But I didn't get any credits for the next bill payment. Is that only for selected cistomers. The promotion were running even at the time I made SIM purchase.i need a reply and waiting for those.

I just signed up last Sunday at Walmart. Can I still get this deal?

Mayor / Maire

@CoachByrnes wrote:

I just signed up last Sunday at Walmart. Can I still get this deal?

When I started here I shortly saw a couple promos come and go thinking well that was lousy timing. I think there should be something like a price protection for say 30 days so that if some kind of deal is offered when you've just started that you could change to it.

I sent a message to the mods and they did a nice goodwill gesture for me. Not everything as the promos but a nice little somethin' somethin'.

Basically the answer is no.

Mayor / Maire

@alexjoy007, you will receive no credits other than a friend referral if you had one.  This promo specifically notes to activate in store, to get a free SIM and next months credits for a free month.

you purchased the sim, therefore no credits.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i wonder why pm has such short promos

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a discussion with my local walmart shop and they do not sell SIM card.

Does this deal apply to new customers that are ordering their SIM online and will it consider the processing time?

Mayor / Maire

@voya wrote:

Does this deal apply to new customers that are ordering their SIM online and will it consider the processing time?

@voya

You can also get SIM's from London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets.

No. The promo doesn't wait and it needs to be activated in-store.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the reply.

@z10user4 wrote:

@voya wrote:

@voya

You can also get SIM's from London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets.

No. The promo doesn't wait and it needs to be activated in-store.

FYI the only availble retailer in within the community from the ad list is Walmart.