Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - [Extended to Nov 8 ]

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Happy Friday Community,

Our 2GB of monthly data Flash Sale is back by popular demand!

Same offer details and conditions still apply (below), except now you can activate by November 8.

- Public Mobile Team  

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey Community, 

Starting October 29 to November 4 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on plans $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by November 4 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by November 4 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

68 REPLIES 68

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks PM! Kind of wish there was a promo for lighter users. (i.e. bonus 1 GB per month or 5 GB one time data for the $25 plan. I have someone who is interested in joining PM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CalvinW : It has been a rather long running promo even though they post the flash sale on occasion.

This is what the company has done for existing customers (Edit: over the couple years I've been here and keep in mind that it's really actually new activations...not just new customers - there's nothing stopping you from activating a new account and taking up any promo):

z10user4_0-1633235585610.png

CalvinW

Black Friday promo will probably be for new customers only too... existing customers always tend to get left out here at PM 😞

CalvinW

I see this every week... is this really a flash sale?

Let's no get ahead of ourselves here....PM isn't obligated to provide "special deals" for existing customers. They have in the past 2 years....but that doesn't mean they will every year. Take enjoyment from what we have now...not what could be later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J_PM 

nice 2GB Free promo code 2GBBONUSfor new customer Activate online only....enjoyed..

and for Existing Customer nothing will provide 
public mobile have to provide special deals for existing customer,
i hope they will do something.
i appreciate you and your Team thank you very much...

BlueB

I'm excited for what promo they might have for "Black Friday" coming up!  🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Good news that the offer has been extended.

Need Help? Let's chat.