cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* | Oct 29 - Nov 4

@Jacno : If you activated online yourself with a $35 or higher plan and used the 2GBBONUS promo code during that activation then it says you would see the promo within 2 business days. It would show on the right side of the overview...not under My Data & Add-ons.

nikichen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was promised with this PROM code , and i used it, but haven't gotten the 2G recurring, Please DO NOT believe them, it's a scam!!!

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@nikichen wrote:

I was promised with this PROM code , and i used it, but haven't gotten the 2G recurring, Please DO NOT believe them, it's a scam!!!

@nikichen 

Terms and conditions 

* Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

get 2GB of monthly bonus data, Public Mobile.

nikichen

where? it's been 10day, I bought the 35 dollar plan, am still in communication with a agent, not resolved so far, service is so NOT  helpful

nikichen

If you are NOT used to only communicating by  typing back and forth with an  "agent ", and can't speak some a real person over the phone to solve problem and get customer services. 

I don't recommend you to join PUBLIC , I have been suffering with problems for the past 10 days since I joined!! 

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@nikichen wrote:

where? it's been 10day, I bought the 35 dollar plan, am still in communication with a agent, not resolved so far, service is so NOT  helpful

@nikichen 

do you Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and ??

and you have to contact @Jade_S 

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@nikichen wrote:

If you are NOT used to only communicating by  typing back and forth with an  "agent ", and can't speak some a real person over the phone to solve problem and get customer services. 

I don't recommend you to join PUBLIC , I have been suffering with problems for the past 10 days since I joined!! 

@nikichen 

at public mobile customer service customer service only by CS_Agentno email no call.

Jacno
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks guys. A mod named guy corrected it for me and even helped complete my profile. When I hear a ," community" i was thinking sort of like reddit moderators you know? Like they had volunteer workers lol

mimmo
Oracle

@Jade_S  maybe it's time to make this a perminant plan/ feature.  Especially as seeing the promo code has never appeared to be disabled after the flash sale ends.

But I guess the flash sale idea makes it easier to change plans without actually changing plans and upsetting the competition. And might make others on the fence join  before the sale ends.

softech
Mayor / Maire

.. another thing.. this flash sale better be long live and forever.. if one day you start to pull this away without BIG  announcement, there will certainly many upset new customers and potential customers as they missed the "flash" (not so flash) promotion.

Need Help? Let's chat.