cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Dave is making his final curtain call

@Dave_M congrats on your accomplishments with the Public Mobile brand.  We have something in common in terms of work.  I hope you are invited to the April meet, we can share some stories and a couple of pints.  Good luck on future endeavors.  Most importantly, good health.  

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dave_M   Thanks for your work guiding the evolution of Public Mobile since 2013.  Good luck and best wishes to you for the future.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Oracle

@Dave_M , thanks for being a big part of the driving force behind PM.  Personally I want to thank you for your openness and willingness to always share with us at the Oracle Connect calls.  Taking our questions, telling us what to look forward to and the plan to get there.  I don't think there is another provider out there that has the customers interact as much as PM does with its corporate leaders.  So great to hear about all industry-leading numbers that PM is on top of.  Again thank you and all the best in whatever is next for you.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All the best! 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Farewell in all your endeavours.

Peace!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Thank you Dave for all your hard work in building Public Mobile into the best and most affordable mobile provider in Canada. You're leaving behind a great team to lead Public Mobile into the future and big shoes to fill for your successor.

I've only been with Public Mobile fo six months but this brand makes everyone feel like family and it fantastic how the corporate leaders connect with us customers. You actually listen and strive to constantly improve the service you provide. This interaction and care for all of your customers comes directly from the leadership from the top and that means you!

"We're for you" also means "You're for us" so you will be sadly missed but I'm wishing you the very best in your future endeavours. I'm sure you will succeed in whatever your future holds.

I can't wait to see what plans (quite literally) you have cooked up to roll out this year for us and we will be reminded that they will have the "DAVE" stamp of approval all over them!

Once again....Thank you Dave!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Dave! One can imagine what it means to be at the helm steering a new company through rough waters but you can be proud of your accomplishments. Wish you the very best in whatever you do next. 

Image result for wish you the best

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks Dave!  Your efforts have been very well appreciated!  Looking forward to a super 2020!  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Dave_M great job on your accomplishments and thank you for bringing this type of service to Canada.

Best wishes in your future role. Here's hoping VoLTE is on the list for 2020 😀

Highlighted
Oracle

Thanks @Dave_M for all your hard work at Public Mobile. You were the first CEO i have ever talked to. It was nice to hear from you about taking a next step forward. Lots have changed since 2013 and sounds like it will be improved even more. One thing that did not change is the low cost model and its appreciated to know that is still PM's goal. Best of luck in your future opportunities.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.