Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday Deals: 5G 60GB for $50 Available Now

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

It’s finally a Monday to get excited about. Don’t miss out on the Cyber Monday deals, starting today. Subscribe to a 5G 60GB unlimited plan for only $50/month. Plus get an extra $15 value in Public Point. .  

60GB for $50 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time, pay $0 for an eSIM (electronic SIM Card)
  • Today only, get an extra $15 in points value with our Public Points

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed¹ up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $2.50/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

40GB for $34 | 5G speed |subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 40 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

50GB for $40 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription. 

Offer Details 

• 50 GB Data at 5G Speed 
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

10GB for $29 | 4G speed | subscribe now

• Available for new activations only. 
  • Limited time offer.

Offer Details 

• 10 GB Data at 4G Speed¹
  • 4G Speed up to 100mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Earn $1.45/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
Spoiler
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
    Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Discounted price we continue post 90-day until the plan is changed on the account.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. To register now click here 
    2. To log in to your account, click here 

How to Activate:

• A SIM will be required to set up your subscription. We support eSIM as well as physical SIM cards. 
  • eSIMs can be downloaded and activated within minutes, download the Public Mobile App to get started. 
  • We can deliver a physical SIM card right to your home (ships within 2 business days) or you can pick it up today at your nearest location. If you have questions about how to subscribe to Public Mobile, please click here.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

35 REPLIES 35

Slongstaff79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That woulda been nice, I'm on $45 for 50g at the moment 

Joorrddan

These promos usually last until the weekend is done if the weekend is when the sale is, otherwise typically 4 days to a week and yes, your phone will auto choose the appropriate network in 99% of cases. 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Since Friday I've not been able to Activate a single New Account with the $29 • 10GB Plan.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/29-10GB-4G-Plan/m-p/1097947#M767262

Joorrddan

Not to my knowledge. If you don't want to switch, you can keep your existing rewards. I used to be an old customer of public mobile, came back and that's what it told me upon switching to a new plan. 

Joorrddan

I believe they're just showing what the percentage works out to be.

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@J_PM 

All well and good if you can access your account. I have been unable to log in to mine since May. All customer support says is the Ai team is working on it. I wasted all of my points on data add ons when I ran out of data because I cannot access my account except through an agent during business hours.  I've been patient enough it's time to port out my number and the rest of my family's numbers if you cannot reach out to me with a resolution.

Moved:

O4Ever

Usually once it's gone... you know it's gone. This is why we should definitely ask for more!

O4Ever

If you pay attention, the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are highlighted in this list.

My advice would be to act fast since, as you can see, they can change the script and revert their offers... 

You could also wait until the next Boxing Day but there is clearly no warranty.

jihwoanahn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m thinking about switch to public mobile with the offer - but does any one know how long this promotion will last? 
i also have 4g phone at the moment and will probably move to 5g capable phone sometime next year - is 5g plan will automatically work at 4g speed?

no agents are available since this morning.. and I could use some info before making decision. thanks!

O4Ever

Glad to see thos great plans! What about giving us the option to also get access to the wonderful 50Gb/34$ 5G that was available a few hours ago? It would be a great move from your part for all your nee customers switching to this plan and a great way to show your gratitude for your climbing figures 😄!

Bellanova

It was available for only 10 minutes? Does that mean it will come back online so we can grab it?

Alibhai

It's was only for 10 minutes and they took it down.hopefully they have learned something from this mess & bring someone else with commense to run their promotions.

frostyfire22

It's gone 💀

Alibhai

News about public mobile black Friday sale,how customers were locked out of the website.stated how other companies were offering the 50gb for 34 dollars while customers are waiting for  public mobile to match it.

noface

Is the $15 point bonus for all plans, or only the $50 60GB plan?

RSP93

At the end of the day money talks and if enough customers leave for other providers they will have no choice but to match. 

The plan they started offering today makes 0 sense with the current deals. 

Bigele

Please match the price plan as other cellular providers.

mrsblondee

I think we're all waiting for PM to match the $34 50gb. After all the issues with the website this weekend / activation and porting issues, etc., it's the least they could do.

frostyfire22

I'll be leaving to Fido if PM does not match by the evening, $34 50 GB.

Alibhai

J_PM can you respond to our question please.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No efforts to match other carriers' $34 for 50GB deal? This is just a re-posting of what you had for Black Friday. Furthermore, why was the $29 plan changed to new activations only? It was available to everyone on Friday. Definitely a step backwards... @J_PM 

@Canadian_Man No, you're good.

Canadian_Man

If I switch my plan will it automatically move me over to public points?

Edd404

$29 for new activations only really? Come on this was available for existing customers when your website got bogged down.

RSP93

@J_PM @Very disappointing with the lack of can/us plans available to ALL of Canada during black friday. Not sure why the $34 50GB wasn't matched either.

Freedom definitely did better this black friday than PM 

Is it worth the switch to freedom if you need a can/us because you travel a lot? I'm not on the legacy point system either.

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's disappointing that you are not matching the $34/50 plans other carriers are offering, or providing an affordable US/Canada plan to your non-Quebec customers.    Freedom offers a US plan for $45 - your best match is $60.  Quite a gap.

Alibhai

Why can't you guys match 50 GB for 34 dollars,like everyone else.

Need Help? Let's chat.