cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Mail Out Timeframe

Roger8028
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 
I am already paying for a plan but have yet to receive my sim card. I specifically want a sim card and not e sim card so how long is this going to take for me to receive it?  I am also leaving the country next Monday for vacation so I want this sorted before I leave. 

Thanks, 

Roger 

4 REPLIES 4

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can also get one through Amazon for 5$ if you don't want to go to a telus store and buy one for $10. Amazon deliver much faster then canada post if your in a hurry

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Roger8028 

When did you subscribe to a plan and ordered the SIM?

Normally it would take 10 working days but some members indicated that it will take up to 3 weeks.

You will be charged once the SIM is activated so you can did it when you return. If you are looking at purchasing a Roaming plan. PM only offers roaming in the USA. If you are abroad, you will need to purchase a local SIM or use WhatsApp or Fongo on wifi for free calling and texting.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Roger8028 

Although the site said PM will send out within 3 days, but actual delivery varies from 3 days to 3 weeks.  So, really no guarantee if you can get it before Monday

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Roger8028 

cannot tell how fast PM sent the card.  Can be fast, but some receive very late, like 3 weeks

if you want to sort this out before the trip and don't mind paying extra $10, but the sim card first from Telus or Koodo stores

Need Help? Let's chat.