cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Holiday Contest

My favorite Christmas memory is singing at church one Christmas morning after it had snowed all night.  It was truly magical.  

My favourite holiday memory was getting my Nintendo Entertainment System back in the mid 80's.  I know my parents didn't have the money for it and probably really overextended themselves, but I cherished that console!  Oh, the things we do for our children!

My favourite memories of the holidays were when my family and I booked 4 days at a hotel in Niagara Falls, and we would spend the whole day going on drives, watching the falls, and walking around Clifton Hill and drinking warm drinks. At night, we would order a bunch of food like pizza, chicken wings and ice cream and would have a feast on the beds of the hotel, watching movies and just eating junk food. It was so fun. Although my family and I live near Niagara Falls, we pretended to be tourists and just enjoyed everything.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Memory.jpg

My greatest holiday memory is when my eldest son surprised me with a visit (I thought he was still overseas with the Military), but he was cut loose early & came home Christmas Eve. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Holiday baking with my kids for the first time.  It was so much fun baking with them.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

One of my favourite Christmas memories was about my sister.  My family used to celebrate Christmas by attending midnight mass, then enjoying midnight dinner, and then opening gifts.  One Christmas, my sister opened her gift from her husband.  It was a beautiful leather coat with real fur trimmings.  My sister started crying.  Why?  It was brown.  She hated brown.  😂😂😂

Happy Holidays y'all! 🎄🎄🎄

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

🎵Chestnuts roasting on an open fire Jack frost nipping at your toes 🎼 🎵

Oracle

My best Christmas memory is Christmas Eve and family and friends gathering for dinner and some holiday cheer.  I will really miss that this year.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Mayor / Maire

Community Holiday Contest

🏖 Cuba Baby let's blow this pop stand!! 🐠 🍺 🌴🍦🥂

Need Help? Let's chat.