cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waternlava
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Community Holiday Contest

Making snow forts with my younger brother.

cbenny13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My favourite holiday memory is making a charcuterie feast each Christmas Eve-- when we were young, we just called it a "picnic".

kaytus
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Favorite memory = free data from Public Mobile.

Wish all members have a wonderful holiday...

Stay safe. Stay strong

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the opportunity:)

Memories of my family together during holidays are best, gonna miss it this year definitely.

fujiyama
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for another great contest!

Favourite holiday memory is the big family gathering/dinner every year (not this year though 😷).

Rita-Reba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my favourite memory is making snow angels with my sister when we were small.. 

hbabulic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

favorite memory is going out and cutting down our own "wild" christmas tree.

It was the ugliest tree ever, very "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree, but we had a great time.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Lots of good memories from past holidays but not sure any of them will be as memorable as 2020. 

Hoping that next year things are back to a more normal.  Good luck to everyone! 😊

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My fav memory as a kid was having all my cousins over for turkey, and playing fireworks at midnight. It is awesome to see the sky full of fireworks. This is not something I can do in Canada. 

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Being a winner of last years contest of a $50 Amazon Gift card was pretty nice.

Winning this year would also be up there.

Yet, again another Contest Public Mobile is one way limiting us to just one favorite thing. Is there not a song about multiple favorite things, that is popular around the holidays?

But usually the most significant or special seems to be around spending time with family and friends. They at times seem pretty standard or boring related to family dinners, gift giving or decorating. Even though at times these also tend to give us some much frustration or grief.

But at times it is also the small things we miss as well. Giving your dog a gift or a family members special holiday dish (if it was an Aunt's perogies or Grandma's Kutia). Going to a Christmas eve or Christmas day service.

I would also have to say that holiday music is also up there. Listening to your favorite holiday hits. Tends to also be one of the few times of the year people bring out there musical instruments and try to remember what they learned in school.

But if just sticking to the rules of picking one; spending time with the ones you love and care about would be number one. Hopefully we would ideally be able to do so or be able to find ways to do so in more creative or digital ways (with the extra data could help with).

Need Help? Let's chat.