Did you mean: 
kiefer0730
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Holiday Contest

Favourite memory = free data from Public Mobile  🙂

Brginter91

I proposed to my wife during the holidays of 2018/2019. My favourite holiday memory.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My favourite holiday memory was have a five days winter conference in Kelowna. Enjoyed different speakers and had a bed side fellowship each night. I met many new friends. It was nice!

jmqm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Favourite memory was experiencing it again.

5acr1

We had the exact set up in my student house! We wrapped it in a garbage bag to keep off the dust 😉

Oblivious

I think my favourite is just hanging out with my friends, walking around the Christmas market and having fun.

Especially this year, thinking back to a time where we can all just walk around in the cold looking at the Christmas Lights and decoration.

It might not be any spectacular event or anything, but it's the little things that count for me.

Buzz1

My favorite memory is going to my grandparents. There were so many family members, we had to eat our Christmas meal on an ironing board because there was not enough room at the dining room table. After dinner all us children would go upstairs to look for lights outside the window that might belong to Rudolph. During this time parents would go out to their cars to bring in the gifts while we listened to Ho Ho Ho downstairs from my grandmother. We came downstairs to a tree full of presents.

SteTem

Dec 24 1976 i asked my girlfriend to marry me.

I bought her a pair of jeans for Christmas and decided to put the engagement ring in the pants pocket

She was happy with the jeans but didnt try them on,, it took me hours that night bugging her to try on the new jeans,, finally after waiting what seemed to be the whole Christmas Eve she came out of thee bathroom in her new pants with a big smile and said yes

and more good news,,, the pants fit too

Florry54

Many years ago I purchased a sweater for my boyfriend for Christmas. I didn't have a box for it and it was hard to wrap . So I looked around the house and found a box to wrap it in. Was he ever surprised when he unwrapped the gift in front of my whole family and saw a Kotex box!  I am not sure if he was embarrassed , but we did have a good laugh after!

ToMuchCatnip

My favorite memory was going out with my pops to find a Christmas tree when I was like 7. We had new house with a really high ceiling. We got the biggest tree ever. It must have been 20 feet tall. We climbed up a mountain to find the perfect one.  My mom was shaking her head when she saw us lugging this giant pine tree up the driveway. It was so big we had to get more lights and decorations for it. We used every decoration we could find. Even the ugly ones. 

Good times! Happy Holidays all. 

Need Help? Let's chat.