cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dunkman
Oracle

Re: Community Holiday Contest

Favourite memory is waking up Christmas morning and opening up Christmas gifts with the family as a child. 

Happy holidays everyone

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Favorite memory as a child was the big family gatherings and all the children opening presents when Santa would stop in.

bizu12345
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think my favourite memory was helping out at my local food bank during the holiday season. The volunteer team really banded together and it was always fun to just talk about random stuff while organizing all the care packages for those in need, and it just felt really good to help wherever I could. Also going around my downtown area and giving homeless people care packages of food and other essentials like a blanket and warm clothes for the holiday, they were always so appreciative and you can tell that any help really cheered them up and gave them a little sense of security. If you have any extra time this holiday season, please try to help those in need! Happy Holidays 😊

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

My favorite holiday memory is remembering the intensity of going to bed as a child on Christmas Eve, not being able to fall asleep, but knowing I had better or Santa would not show up.

Fast-forward 25+ years, and I got to see it all over again with my own children experiencing the very same.

I look forward to the day when they have children, and I get to see it all over once again.

It is a truly magical constant and one which can keep us young at heart.

nukememobile

All of us around the table talking and eating together. I'm going to miss that this year. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Family gatherings!

The good, bad and the ugly. Like the good ole' days. 🌲

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Favourite memory = family dinner and celebrations

fibi200329

my favorite holiday memory is baking with my family!

Brent_liza1

A great holiday memory was sitting in the kitchen while my grandmother baked fresh gingerbread men. We would always sneak a couple and she would act like she’d never see them. We would decorate them for Santa as she sat there with a huge smile. 

felix67

My favorite holiday memory is that last year me and my wife we were invited by our daughter and her boy friend in Cancun club Med resort to spend a few days together and we have enjoyed the beautiful beach, weather and resort activities. Nice and precious time spent together!

This was amazing and unforgettable beautiful family gathering!

Thanks,

Need Help? Let's chat.