cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Take a Break From Your Diet, It’s Pizza Party Day!

Pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, bacon and ground beef.  Yum!

Mayor / Maire

Minus tomatoe sauce, add creamy garlic.

Quadroople mozza cheese, double pepporoni, double green pep, mushroom, double spanish onion, double italian sausage, triple kalamata black olives.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I like just about any kind of pizza, meat or veggie.  Smiley Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I like to have the option of Chat and Phone Support from Public Mobile on My Pizza

The Nonna Maria from Bleeker Street Pizza in NY is the best pizza I've ever had, so I guess that makes its toppings my fave! Here they are: mozzarella, homemade marinara sauce, parmesan, and fresh basil Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Pizza lover in general.  Appreciate all kinds of pizzas from all over the world.  There are just too many to choose from but one can never go wrong with a classic extra cheesy pepperoni pizza.  

Oracle

@Arman wrote:
I like to have the option of Chat and Phone Support from Public Mobile on My Pizza

@Arman  I think you need to go to a different pizza place for those toppings.  Smiley Happy

Yes I will, as soon as I finish all my PM Pizza. I will get a better Pizza with the same price.

@Arman wrote:

Wouldn't that taste like plastic, glass, and metals if you put pieces of your phone on the pizza?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pinapple and Ham are great!