cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when you activate today

@Triguy 

I dont think anyone had recieved a deal from pm's deal alerts since the pandemic started. Have you?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When I first saw this promotion I thought it was $5 off the $15 plan or the $25 plan but it's for the $35 plan and up? This is so disappointing I was telling my friends up they should get an awesome deal at Black Friday at public mobile I guess not!

@Pwr1019 wrote:

OK Public Mobile it's almost Black Friday

We know it's coming...........

So what is the real deal?  

What's still to come?  I'm sure that Public Mobile is constantly evaluating the offers. If the current offer doesn't interest people, they're always free to wait for something else thst could happen in the near future.

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Pwr1019 wrote:

OK Public Mobile it's almost Black Friday

We know it's coming...........

So what is the real deal?  

What's still to come?  I'm sure that Public Mobile is constantly evaluating the offers. If the current offer doesn't interest people, they're always free to wait for something else thst could happen in the near future.

Customers create a whole lot of hype and expectations about Black Friday. But that doesn't obligate businesses to play into the hype.

Public Mobile doesn't need to make a better offer until their competitors force a response.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks, Great deal.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I use it if I just activate my public account? I have activated my Sim 8 months before.

Mayor / Maire

@Samiraso wrote:

Can I use it if I just activate my public account? I have activated my Sim 8 months before.

@Samiraso Unfortunately no. Activating your "Community Account" doesn't qualify you. This was for new activations (sim) only. You activated your sim 8 months ago so unfortunately you are out of luck.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will I still get the offer if I already activated and then submitted my email?

Oracle

@Stevie6 

@Stevie6 wrote:

Unfortunately, not.  You did not meet the terms and conditions.  You need to submit your email first and then activate afterwards.  

Mayor / Maire

@Stevie6 wrote:

Contact a moderator and tell them you did it out of order and ask if you can still have the promo.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.